The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,472 members · 49,522 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45

Scribble (and I) need advice on how to hang out with other ponies. The context is that the mare (highschool age) Derpy is the subject of her crush and they are hanging out. Scribble is about two years younger than Derpy. The best/funniest/wrongest ((just whatever I like really)) advice gets their OC in the story as the pony giving the advice! Runners up will be posted in a blog ((if I even get that many suggestions :applesleepy))

Rules:
-It has to be about hanging out with or (if your pony is perceptive assumptive) dating.
- it can be bad or good advice, and the plot of the story will properly reflect the advice.
- platitudes will not be used or will be used in a fashion not reflecting well on the speaker.
- no advice that is maliciously bad.
- innuendo and under handed dirty jokes are allowed.
- sexist advice will only be accepted if it is in a parody setting.
- racist advice will be looked down on and possibly get you blocked by me.
-anti gay and or lesbian slurs or advice will result in a immediate ignore and or block.
-References to other fics are allowed as long as you explain the reference to me.

1784570 read the forum post.

1784562 Flames- Where to begin? :pinkiehappy: There is a blog i made, about several weeks old, where me and some others collab in a story. If anyone wants to join this, Please let me know!

1784586 ((READ THE FREAKING POST!!))

Do you accept human OCs?

2D

Read it and would like to help out, just a little unclear of where you want me to write, and in what perspective or simply in an advice form like a letter of some-sort? Sorry, I'm really dumb some days.

1784616 advice you would tell a girl in person after she asked for advice.
1784615 I'd ponyize them, there is a human character in my story, but he is really minor and is only there because Scribble's talent is magical drawing.

1784621 oh wait. Well obviously the advice is puns puns and puns.

1784634 if its funny I might use it.

1784562 "Maybe you could meet in the library? I made some of my best friends bonding over history." -Type Cast.

"Have you made sure to consider her feelings as well? I think you should start by finding common ground and work from there." -Tenderheart.

"Make her some food, home-made is best. My reccomendation? Pancakes, and with real maple syrup, not that cheep stuff! It can be a real turn-off if the syrup is bad, it ruins the whole meal!" -Maple Breeze.

Don't know if you're accepting multiple entries, but I have three standing OCs, so here's their advice.

1784641 a stick of dynamite that explodes into confetti plus note saying "wanna bang?"

1784644 Scribble will probably bump into and ask several ponies, the second two are okay, but Twilight and her girlfriends (Scribble's mom) are off discussi g stuff about scribble behind her back concerning magic.

1784652 that might be used, PM of your OC?

2D

Cheers.

"Well in all honesty when it comes to mares you really gotta' know what makes 'em tick, you know? Some mares are all over the cute ones, others like those that are smart and some are just in it for the kinky stuff. If I were you, I'd take the time to get to know her a little better - or maybe try reading her like a book, cross reference her with others you know, that way you can tell if she's into you, or how to make her like you.

"However if she's a real kinky mare, then your best bet is to simply kidnap her and make-out with her for a while. Now don't ask how I want to know that... you know well enough what my mare is like, okay? I have a feeling she ain't, but if she is a real sex demon, then get in there 'lass, innit."

1784672 Scribble is a twelve year old mute Pegasus in highschool, and that makes this twice as funny. Your OC and a copy of the advice in PM plz?

2D

Oh god, my sides - what in gods name have I done? :rainbowlaugh:

I'll gladly PM you, one moment.

"Give Derpy muffins. That you made yourself. Lots of 'em. Lots and lots and LOTS of home-made muffins. Then invite her to a dance. Then drop the bomb."
This advice was brought to you by my OC Starbolt.

1784597 Flames- Sorry. Ponies like it if the pony in question is kind and accepting. And now, i leave. *Leaves*

1784787 that was a tad confusing and needs context.

1784829 Flames- i don't know much about the Equestrian world, i'm afraid. I came from another world.

1784876 like what? What ponies on what question?

1784896 Flames- Another world, where ponies are segrated by race, the great queen Sunscale being a dragon, who ruled them all.

1784918 Scribble backed away slowly.

1784944 Flames- *Splays her ears back* Oh, you're one of ' those' ponies. I-i'm sorry.:fluttershysad:
I must of scared you stiff.

1784769 Flames- Hello starbolt! :yay:

1785038>>1784956 Scribble (having drawn a alien into reality once) wasn't really scared stiff. She was flexible enough to dash away.

1785062 Flames- *Sigh* They all act like that.:fluttershyouch: *Hangs head in sorrow, as she sits upon her haunches*

1785071. scribble dashed back in with a pencil in her mouth. ((She is mute))

1785086 Flames- Y-you stayed? That's wonderful!:pinkiehappy:
Ask away, Scribble!:pinkiehappy:

1785279 Scribble drew a mustache on Flame's upper lip, and smiled as it became a real fake mustache.

I'd give you my OCs since I paired pretty much all of them, but I'm still working on their stories and the details of their relationships would be iffy if I did.

So, sorry I barged in, Vikinga.:twilightblush:
I'm so alone.:raritydespair:

... the OC would be one one time one scene thing (unless it came back as a recurring joke for the chapter of the story)
it would be Scribble bumping into your OC they asking why's she is so distracted, and her asking them for advice, they giving advice, the end.

NOOOO THEY ARE NOT READY THEY ARE NOT READY THEY ARE NOT READY
NOT YET NOT YET IM SORRY IM SORRY AH BLOOBLOOBLOO

1785529 Flames- Heh, I like your style, kid. :rainbowlaugh: But none less, *Makes the mustache disappear* You have officially cheered me up.:twilightsmile: *Clears throat* The two cities that Queen Sunscale controls are named Emerald city, and Rainbow Wing. About press-paw (Galloping you would name it in your world) For an hour, in a western direction, will bring you to an entirely new city. A city with no ruler, and stuck in the days of Renaissance. The city is called MagicTown, The only city I know that, being full of ponies, Sunscale doesn't control. There, the ponies aren't segregated, and live freely, despite living close to the town full of dragons, Dragon Ridge.

1785798 Flames- Me too... i am so alone..:fluttershysad:

Flames- i won't.:ajsmug: besides, i was talking to anypony i can, ya know?:twilightsmile:

1785038 Starbolt: What's up?

"Romantic relationships are stupid. They weigh you down and crush your soul. In my opinion, your better off getting a mirror and going out with that. But if you're really intent on this, I'd suggest being yourself. And if that doesn't work be someone completely different. Chase after what you want and do whatever it takes along the way to get it! Or, you know, do the mirror thing I suggested earlier. Whatever you think will work better. Good luck I guess. Hope you hit your mark." -Deadeye, the markspony (marksman)

He's kinda cynical when it comes to relationships.

1811808 Flames- nothing much! I do believe we haven't met. *Extends a paw* Hello, I'm Black flames, and I am from another world. I was raised by wolves. *Smiles, exposing her slightly sharpened teeth* Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone.. Ever.

1814386 Starbolt: You were raised by wolves? COOL! *shakes paw* Nice chompers, by the way.

Flames- Thanks!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45