The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,483 members · 49,613 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

My new group the Unwritten Library is a simple group for realizing, honing and storing story ideas. It is to be a library of unwritten stories for people to come and adopt.
If you have the best idea ever for a story... but hell lets face it, you need to finish all those other stories first, then you need to help your buddy with all his editing, then you need to catch up on your reading, all the while you are doing this on your two spare hours a night. yeah.... some times you just cant get to "the best story in the world"

Also we promise to do our best to keep the trolls away

So if you want to put your ideas out there, or if you have time but no ideas for your stories then jump right on in ^w^

Unwritten Library

99% of the ideas are Banchokings.

5160513 We are the 1%! :pinkiecrazy:

5160516 yet he has not joined as of yet XD

Now the number four featured group, just a few more and we can be number 1 >w<

it is now the number one featured group. Huzzah!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You know, bumping this every day's really kinda abusing the spirit of this rule:

No promoting the same thing unless at least seven days have passed.

Nobody likes spam, and it gets really irritating when the same promotion gets posted over and over. This has happened enough that we set a minimum limit of seven days before you promote something a second time. Now, if you keep posting it every seven days, it could still get pretty annoying, so we might ask you to wait longer if it's getting to be an issue, especially if flame wars usually follow your promotions.

I'm just gonna lock it, and I'd like it not to be advertised again for at least seven days from now...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8