Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Thestrals are awesome, who agrees? I have my knife...

I agree, but do you know what would be better? Thestrals appearing in the show as an "official" race, love eating mangoes and go EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! from time to time.

I might be wrong, but aren't thestrals meant to reside within a mountain somewhere in Equestria? I can't remember where the source for information is, if someone could post it I would be grateful.

5879112 I disagree! Come at me bro!

Thestrals appearing in the show as an "official" race, love eating mangoes and go EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! from time to time.

I have been writing stories about thestrals and wendigo for the last couple of years and only just came across this group tonight. Fantastic! I'll be spending as much time as I can on here reading other authors stories about these fascinating beings and have uploaded my own for members to read. I originally included the thestrals as a race in my first series of stories (The Fairlight series) but these are rated mature and not the most well written to be honest. A major re-write of them is in the pipeline. The spin off series which took on a life of its own began with https://www.fimfiction.net/story/272154/when-the-snow-melts which focusses on Celestia's relationship with an earth pony and the war with Nightmare Moon in which the thestrals are prominent. Personally I see the thestrals as a warrior race, in essence the 'fourth tribe' which were banished from Equestria by the gods in the distant past only to be brought back by Nightmare Moon to help her overthrow Celestia. On a side note, In my stories I envisioned the batponies as a cross between ponies and thestrals which although I have touched upon, I intend to write more about later.

Bluespectre :twilightsmile:

You don't need a knife for me to agree!

5879112 I DISAGREE!!!

THESTRALS ARE SUPER AWESOME!!!

:derpytongue2:

-Ru

5879167 YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT, plus I'll gladly come at you...
YOU ASKED FOR IT! :pinkiecrazy: ... :flutterrage:

MA Larson and Lauren Faust responded to some Twitter questions about them once. Both agreed they're a separate breed of pony from pegasi, and Lauren suggested they live in deep mountain caves.

5882940 my humblest thanks to you Rinnaul, may your Giga drill horn pierce the heavens forever more.

Why else would I be here?!

Of course they are...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15