Heartwarming 1,099 members · 1,900 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Zocarik
Group Admin

This is a request for help. We want a new banner for the group, but 'we' currently consists of two administrators and one contributor. Will you help us find a new banner? If you are a artist who wants to design a new banner, that is wonderful. Send me or Bookish Delight a PM. If you can find a picture that would work as a banner for this group, post a link down below. Let's get something better than that picture of Fluttershy's cottage.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I lack the artistic talent to make something original, but I've been known to edit things together, so I might be able to help. If you visit my user profile, there are links to groups that i've created banners for. At a minimum, I should be able to find a suitable picture that still has good content when cropped down to the appropriate dimensions.

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

While this in no way instantly fills the position, I just want to say that I'm okay with this.

For the record, I always liked your Cheerilee banner the best.

How about... No, wait, that's Hearth's Warming.

Maybe this one, as a placeholder at least.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I'm pretty fond of that one myself. :twilightsmile:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I've got something for you. I wanted to get as much pony love and cuteness in one place as I could. So we've got ponies -- including various sisterly pairings -- some cutie marks, the fire ruby, the Crystal Heart, and the Fire of Friendship at the center of things. I also allowed some space in the lower left for overlap from a group icon, once one of those has been uploaded as well. (Might I suggest a Fire of Friendship screencap scaled down to 100x100? I can also help with that if you'd like.)

My first attempt was kind of "meh", but I like this one. 2066274 says she approves.
http://i.imgur.com/NdKdg7k.png

Finally, I do have some room to move Cadance if the group icon ends up covering part of her mane or something...

(Edit: the image was auto-scaled down by posting in the thread. It is, however the required 1000x250 dimensions.)

Zocarik
Group Admin

2073063 I like this banner. Placing on the main page in a minute.

Zocarik
Group Admin

2073063 2066274 The banner is in place. I put the credit for your work on the page.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

So glad you like it. :twilightsmile:

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

2073850 2073767

Added the icon as well. Huge thanks, dood!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

You're very welcome! :twilightsmile: Looks like I overestimated the amount of space the icon takes up, though. (Not surpising, really. I always have trouble with that.) You want another filly or anything in that empty spot? :pinkiehappy:

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

I think we're good -- don't want to overcrowd. Maybe move Pinkie down a bit?

Zocarik
Group Admin

If it is not too much trouble, could you do a Filly!Twilight in that space? To me, Filly!Twi is cutest pony. You don't have to, as you have already done us a marvelous favor in designing a banner, I just like her. :twilightsheepish:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I should be able to find something suitable. :pinkiehappy:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

2074392 2074397
Now featuring filly Twilight Sparkle! I don't think we'll have any overlap, but we'll see once it's posted...
http://i.imgur.com/CQ61beW.png

Very beautifully done and super cute! :pinkiehappy:

*faints*

I'm fainting over how amazingly super cute and awesome it is! :derpyderp1:
:pinkiehappy:

It's wonderful and so cute!:heart: :pinkiesmile:

We have the same avatar :derpyderp1:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26