Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I know this is a bit weird but I wanted to ask, if someone wrote a story that shipped Fluttershy with Time Turner, how many of you would be curious enough to read (and hopefully enjoy) it?

Huh. Well, Fluttershy is a sweet little thing! A woman like her might do the Doctor a lot of good.

I'd take a gander. I'd definitely be curious how you bridge two characters with such divergent interests.

The pairing is unusual, for certain. Time Turner is seen with Derpy and Rose frequently, both of whom Fluttershy is generally on good terms with. Apart from an overprotective Discord, there's nothing about Time Turner's character canonically that would necessarily make him a poor fit for Fluttershy, and the Discord angle could be useful to provide an interesting conflict... he's not going to let Fluttershy go for just anypony.

A lot rides on how you play Turner himself. Time Lord Turner is usually based off of Tennant's characterization. Canon Turner uses the Whovian sight gags, but he has trended toward more of a science professor and tinkerer there, almost a Doc Brown who failed to invent the Flux Capacitor. If you borrow headcanon, he's got a special talent for actual time manipulation with limitations like a 10 second rule. Time-based romantic stories can be fun, since the manipulator can fail spectacularly over and over...

The pairing is unusual, for certain. Time Turner is seen with Derpy and Rose frequently, both of whom Fluttershy is generally on good terms with.

Considering Equestria's gender ratio: The Doctor could marry all three of them.

Yeah that's actually a pretty interesting shipping I never seen a story between Time Turner and Fluttershy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8