Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,632 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

How do you feel about switching a character's gender, and gender-inverted shipping? For example: Shipping a male Rainbow Dash with a female Fluttershy.

Shipping a male Rainbow Dash with a female Fluttershy.

I would love to read it! :heart: :yay::rainbowwild: :heart:

Theres a story about Applejack turned into an stallion, getting RD and Twilight's attention. ( And later RD wanna try to be a stallion too. )

No particular reason for it really comes up, so it’s really just the fancy of the author to do that. If they wanted so badly to ship X Character with someone of the opposite gender, why not pick a character that is canonically that gender?

Of course, if the character is trans and has/is undergoing the sex change or transition process, that’s different.

if a ship is really fitting to me, it is regardless which gender they have :D

Why not pick a character that is canonically that gender?

Short answer: What if you like straight shipping, and you like (for example) Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy?

Kinda interesting, but honestly I can only care when it's a male turned female. Female turned male bores me, for some unknown reason.

Then that’s probably a reason why someone might choose to write that.

i can see something like they all meet up as female use element for fist time, and the element gender bend 3 of the, pinkie pie, rainbodash and twilight sparkles all become they gender bent self, and have to keep live that way

I've seen it here and there, in all orientation combinations. I've only seen them for twilight, Fluttershy, rainbow dash, shining armor, and Celestia and Luna.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10