Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Bronystories
Group Admin

For those of you unfamiliar with Snowdrop, she's the titular OC of a fanmade cartoon. If you haven't scene it yet, you can view it here.

Or, if you'd prefer a more condensed synopsis and review, watch this video instead.

I bring this up because visually-challenged characters open up new possibilities for clopfics.

:twilightoops:

I'm going to Hell, aren't I? :facehoof:

In any case, Snowdrop has her own fan club on the site.

I think we need to fill it with more sightless foalcon, or feel free to age her up if it makes you feel better.

While I typically don't care for first-person stories, I think a first-person rapefic, with Snowdrop as the victim, would make for a very interesting read. Being blind, she would have to rely on sounds and smells. She couldn't describe what her rapist looked like. She could only describe how he felt.

Snowdrop could identify her rapist when the police line up several suspects. The suspects take turns sticking their dicks inside her.

"That's not him, officer," Snowdrop said, "He was bigger than that."

Eventually, the perpetrator is caught, when she IDs his dick.

There are so many ways to write fun and interesting clopfics with a blind protagonist. Not all of them need to involve rape, either.

There's plenty of room for romance. Snowdrop could run her tongue all over her lover's face as she tried to form a mental picture of what he looked like.

Don't forget about the ever-popular "five holes at once" clopfics featuring five stallions. :pinkiesick:

What are your thoughts for Snowdrop? Who would you like to see her paired with?

Keep in mind that I have no current plans to write any Snowdrop clopfics. This post is here to generate interest. If anyone wants to write a Snowdrop clopfic, send me a private message and we can brainstorm.

Don't forget about the ever-popular "five holes at once" clopfics featuring five stallions.

Never read a story where they were fucked in both ears at the same time. Should pose an interesting read.

~Have a good one.

WrathOfGod519
Group Contributor

You are a terrible person.

Bronystories
Group Admin

Never read a story where they were fucked in both ears at the same time.

Stop screwing with me. You know darn well I meant two stallions skullfucking her eye sockets.

Screwing someone in the ear? Now that's just silly.

Excuse me while I go and try to purify my soul

882935 "Mouth opens"

"Mouth closes"

:unsuresweetie:

Bronystories
Group Admin

I know. Isn't it fun? :derpytongue2:

Regidar
Group Contributor

882878 I'm going to do one where she's the rapist.
You can't stop me

Bronystories
Group Admin

That would actually be pretty hilarious. Nopony ever suspects the blind filly. :pinkiecrazy:

Do it! :pinkiehappy:

Regidar
Group Contributor

883027 To the docs of google!

Bronystories
Group Admin

The straps of Snowdrop's double-ended dildo dug into her hips as she thrust repeatedly into her victim.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" Snowdrop said, "I may be visually-challenged, but I can tell you're enjoying yourself. You've made no attempt to resist me since I started ravishing your nubile body."

Just then, the light in the kitchen turned on. Spike the dragon stared in disbelief as he saw Snowdrop humping a thanksgiving turkey on the kitchen floor.

"Snowdrop, what are you doing to that turkey?" Spike asked.

There was an awkward pause as Snowdrop pulled her dildo out, which caused bread mush to spill out of the carcass.

"I thought Twilight felt a little cold and clammy," Snowdrop said, embarrassed.

"Well, that's one way to stuff a turkey," Spike said, while shaking his head and smiling.

(Cue sitcom laughter.)

(Cue theme song)
"She's Snowdrop! (Snowdrop) You never ever know what she'll try to fuck next! She's Snowdrop! (Snowdrop) Ponyville's adorable blind rapist!"

(Cue tagline)
"Is it in?" Snowdrop asked.
"That's our Snowdrop!"

Regidar
Group Contributor

883096 You fucker I was drinking hot tea.
You need to pay for my nasale surgery now.

883096 Which circle of Pony Hell do I go to for crying with laughter at that? It's not like I had a boner or anything.

And I might be reading too much shipping, because I thought a more innocent (rape-free, anyway) version might be a really neat story.

Bronystories
Group Admin

And then Snowdrop was a blind-version of Quagmire.

Also makes me think of a limerick:

On the breast of a barmaid in Sale
Is tattooed the price of brown ale
And on her behind,
For the sake of the blind,
Is the same information, in braille!

Bronystories
Group Admin

Shipping could work. You could also go for a more comedic angle. Snowdrop could be the pony equivalent of Mr. Magoo.

She'd be a mare of vision, if only she could see. :twistnerd:

Bronystories
Group Admin

Togashi did it! The SOB made a Snowdrop skullfuckery clopfic!

...and I couldn't be happier. Check it out here!

Regidar
Group Contributor

884421 I'm writing mine too
My unique twist.

Bronystories
Group Admin

Godspeed, man! Stick that pocket rocket in her socket! :pinkiecrazy:

Regidar
Group Contributor

884432 But... SHE's the rapist...

884421 Oh gawd, what did you link me to?! :raritycry:

Thumbs up for it actually being done though, I'll admit that.:twistnerd:

~Have a good one.

883096 Oh god, hahaha! xD

There needs to be something along the lines of the misadventures of Snowdrop's sexual encounters where her lack of sight leads to some awkward and funny scenes like this.

Bronystories
Group Admin

Oh yeah... :twilightblush:
Well, in that case, here's hoping she finds her mark! :raritywink:

Regidar
Group Contributor

884496 Unf
It will be so sexxy

Bronystories
Group Admin

I'll just leave this here...

885358 Are you trying to make me join Oedipus or something?

I would... but I know the people that made it. I can't risk it xD

Toucan Sam pecking out Snowdrops eyes and using the remains as lubricant to lick her silly. Get to it, you sick freaks you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29