The Good HiE List 7,154 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm looking for HiE fics where the human protagonist doesn't trust the ponies.

That would be like at least forty percent of them, anything more specific?

Not that I can remember off the top of my head.

The only ones I can think your talking about are:
My Twilight Facade
Your Human and You

Past that my favorites library is mostly comprised of HIE, so if you wanted a way to get ideas.
-It's only 7 ish pages, so I'm not sending you to go view the dictionary of fanfics :P
Good luck though! ^~^

My first thought was immediately Diaries of a Madman. The main character is super paranoid and untrusting.

Bad Mondays is the first one that comes to my mind.

Diaries of a mad man is the best story there is of how discord came to be. Since the beggining of the story you can puzle out the game discord fooled Celestoa into. Little by little you will see the human protagonist change into a true embodyment of chaos, Not for the faint of heart but full of cunning, witty, adventure, lots of cloak n dagger stuff, Its the type of story that you love and hate at the same time and cant stop reading it. Its not a storry for snowflakes though, there is rape, gore, sudden loss of one or more important characters and bodly parts, heavy felt betrayal and more, but for all the bad there is there is also hilareous and fun points of good that you feel all the more meaningful due to the storm of 'bad' surrounding the good. Lots of gray area choices and moral views that while logical one cant help but feel wrong. Extremly well made story up until I could not stomach one of his last phisical changes I was not able to relate to the madness and so I let go of it around the part of a giant 'spyder forest'. I loved the story but I could never go past that chapter because my somewhat upstanding morals are very dead set on me. So much so I could not stomach the rest. But honestly, its the Best discord story ever

Ohhhhh... fuck cant remver the name. Theres a stoey where humans exist in equestria but they got tortured by ponies and escaped, fast forward 3000 years and twilight stumble upon proof of humans and goes crazy bout finding them.
Meanwhile humans live on a an island militirey as fuck since "not again" with ponies.

Edit. Dawn of the vanguard. But its been dead 2 years.

Try Human Nature.

The protagonist gets locked up, questioned, ponies hear him out, gets released and gives the ponies the cold shoulder. That kind of story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10