The Good HiE List 7,154 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

A human turned pony runs around pretending to be a villain to mess with the main 6

I had a similar idea of making a good human that has been abused most his life go to equstria and slowly become more bad till he is stoned

He has an Eevil cape, an EEEevil top hat, he has an incredibly EEEEEEEEEevil eye patch, he has an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEevil twirly mustache he can make quite literally anything it is just he is in the top ten most unlucky people in the multiverse. By day he works in the main part or his house as a tinkerer people bring him broken stuff and he rebuilds them. But at night when the moon is full is out and his workshop is closed for the night he goes into his basement that is almost as high tech as Batman’s, puts on his EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEevil clothes and becomes the incredibly EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEevil stallion-do-wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do with this story idea as you want to
Thank you and goodbye

A bit to much EEEEEEEEE
but good idea, a human turned pony (stallion) that was on the border line of insanity, Breaks
Mesa like

Just pretending? I mean, for a given interpretation...
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/13723/a-dream

Oh nononono no my friend not evil evil
More like dr. Doofenshmirtz Level of evil like... like this guy

Close, but I feel like the requested story was one with more chapters.

I read it so very long ago, so I can no longer remember what it was called...

I'm looking for an HiE story where it's a Rarity pairing. The other residents aren't thrilled of the human and all, but, from what I can remember, the CMC accidentally burn down the Boutique and the human runs in and saves Sweetie Belle and gets injured from jumping through a window.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10