Apple Bloom is Best Pony 928 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Applebloom seemes to have matured over the course of the show, so most likely she got older. So how old is she now? Any thoughts?

I think she's 10 because thats how old her voice actor (Michelle Creber) was in Season 1, so that would make sense. I'm pretty sure the CMC are not the same age as their voice actors are now because if they were, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle would be 16 and Scootaloo would be 19. :derpytongue2:

She's somewhere between 9-12 years old, I'd say; she probably started around 8-10 years old, and a bit under two years have passed since the start of the show.

I keep thinking of them the same age as me, for some reason. I justed turned 13.

I wish the show would just tell us already:unsuresweetie:

In my headcanon, she was always 10 years old, along with Scoots and Sweetie.

9 or 10 at Luna's Return, headcanon wise she wasn't born yet when AJ ran from home which was roughly 10 years before the start of the show

okay...yeah, please dont swear:ajbemused:
it was just a question

I figured her to be nine at the start of the show, but I figured her to be eight in my headcanon.

4960169 I'd say she's about 12 now.

4960169 Probably 10 or 11, she's still in elementary school, so she can't be higher than the fitfh grade. I'd say she was in the upper single digits at the start of the show, maybe 7 or 8.

Other than the playground there's no proof that the school is solely an elementary school. Given the one room schoolhouse look of Ponyville I'd be willing to bet that the school is for all ages.

Given that a cute-ceaƱera is most likely a version of a QuinceaƱera which is a coming of age party done when a girl is 15 I'd wager that Apple Bloom is closer to that age, but that's just my headcanon.

4960875 Well, we don't know for certain, since we haven't seen any other type of school besides the aforementioned one.

I agree, was just adding my two bits to the conversation. Personally I say that each pony is however old you want them to be.

When I write her in fiction, I always go with her being 12, but show-wise I'd say 10.

Pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying: somewhere between nine and twelve. If you see gaining a Cutie Mark as analogous to going through puberty, it could be on the latter end of that scale.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17