Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Luz

Yeah, a bit late to the party.. I know. I was waiting for the price to drop for a chance to buy it and it did on the PSN store and got it some weeks ago.

I just finished it moments ago and being a Bioshock fan I could say that the whole game was actually pretty good! :twilightsmile:

But I still don't understand the ending, though... Can anyone please explain it to me? It's very confusing. I've been thinking the whole situation about Comstock and Booker, but I can't seem to get to the point...

Also, I think I may get the DLC just because Rapture... heh, I hope my wallet is full.

2203551 Is your mind full of fuck? If so you understand the ending perfectly, there is no 'set' ending if you are confused about what happens after the credits. It's open for each persons interpretation though there are a few common ones....

Luz

That's why I made a thread asking about it since I'm not entirely sure what to think about the whole ending itself. :l

2203568>>2203593 when the screen goes black she's sent to equestria and turned in to a alicorn filly. Cause she killed her father and severed her multidimensional link to the human world and this caused her to become the alicorn of possibility/chance. Her cutiemark a spinning coin "heads or tails" she get to pic her :):rainbowlaugh:

2203593 SPOILERS - BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My interpretation is it more or less 'cancels out' at the end Booker bolts up from his sleep and goes to check on Ana, I believe he remembers the events though more like a 'nightmare'.

After he is killed by 'Elizabeth 1-5' the 'original' comstock also dies, so 'Elizabeth' never got her powers when her pinky was cut off mid-tear as a baby and the events of Bioshock Infinite never happen. Though that is only how I see it, not exactly the most popular theory.

Ok this is what
happened...

When booker came back from wounded knee he came and asked for a batisim.

One time he accepted the second he did not.

When he did accept the batisim he change his name to Commstoc and went on started a church found the twins and built Columbia.

The second booker became horrible depressed and gambled all the time becoming in dept with the twins and/or Commstoc thus losing His daughter to them.

Later down the road in a alternate demention Commstoc killed the twins so the other lutece twins turned to booker to get there revenge and help booker repay his depts. that's we're bring us the girl shit comes from.

In the end everything that is left is up to the player to decided

Understand?

The main theme of Bioshock is choice and your own actions affect the ending. The theme of Infinite however, is constants and variables. Everyone plays the game differently and makes different choices, like Elizabeth's necklace , whether or not to kill Slate or getting a heads or tails in the beginning. However, while these events are up to the player to decide, their are some things that they cannot change no matter what. No matter what, you cannot avoid alerting Comstock to your presence, you always draw Number 77, and Booker always dies at the end. Constants and Variables.

There is a different timeline for each possibility, and Elizabeth's powers are to take you to each of those possibilities or to bring things through from them. Comstock is an alternate version of Booker; they are exactly the same except for one decision made over twenty years ago. I believe this represents the good/bad endings from the previous games where you decide what kind of person you are based on you interact with the little sisters. With Booker and Comstock, you get to see both possibilities at the same time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7