Plan 9 from Equestria. 366 members · 2,024 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Umachan
Group Admin

Just a quick word to all those out there that might care.

TheaterCritic, aka "Lil Bitch", has been blocked from this group for excessive douchebaggery and an attempt to circumvent the rules. He denies any wrong doing and when presented with the evidence still denies it. Besides, I was getting tired of him commenting on stories calling them self-inserts when they obviously weren't.

1268958 I wonder how the little faker will find stories without our help.

He annoyed me too.

I mean, I saw him putting two fics into the group with only three dislikes.

"Dude, that is not bad enough."

BTW Umachan, a sidequestion here. You might have noticed that I have added a... good load... of fics to the group. I haven't even posted 5% of my arsenal and I could go on. As the group admin, I wanted to ask you if there is a "border" what I should be careful off? I mean 5 fics are nice at once, but 25 could just feel annoying and boring.

Yup, called him out on it in the story. He didn't respond, that scared little bitch. I called him out for bullying and verbal abuse to some writers. I said that saying the story is shtit makes the writer feel bad and want to stop. He said that is his job and I was about to talk shit, but stopped myself. He is not worth it.

Umachan
Group Admin

Let him find them the hard way by actually reading them.

I didn't want to have to ban him but he forced the issue and it's done. This includes whatever alt accounts he might have as well.

Thank you for doing this great justice to everybody involved. Theatercritic needs to get perma banned from fimfic or something.

He's also refusing the fact that he's BFFs with Fiddlesworth. Which is really hurting his feelings right now.

Umachan
Group Admin

There's no real limit as to how many you can add, I just ask that you keep it reasonable. After all I need to actually go through them and add them to folders. If they've got enough downvotes it's pretty easy, but the ones that are borderline I actually need to read to make any kind of determination.

He's a kid and he's testing his limits. I just don't play his game.

:'( theatre critic wont accept my undying love for him....so now i must destroy!

my great dungeon master! please roll for me! i must see how angry i really am at him!

Yes! Thank you! He is the most annoying bitch I have met!'

You deserve a follow!

arrrgggh he shall not see the end of my spite now!

Umachan
Group Admin

You're gone too.

Wanna create some more alt accounts and get those ones banned as well?

theres my sworn enemy! well im sorry to say this ex best friend but if you do not accept my undying love i shall start to commence further destruction!

1268958 I've learned from experience that group-banned individuals can still receive notifications when stories are added to the group's folders. I don't know if knighty's done anything about that since that whole thing blew over, but he could still be alerted to stories that come in, and he could still comment on them.

I think we have enough threads about him, if you ask me.:trixieshiftleft:
I mean, he doesn't deserve this much attention, he's not even that lulzy.

Umachan
Group Admin

Maybe so, but I felt it was necessary to inform people of my reasons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19