Technology VS. Magic 2,666 members · 784 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

If we really want to settle this, we need to settle it in the ring. Choose your character to champion your cause and allegiance. No god level characters allowed.

My Champion is Gildarts. 6:35 - 8:40 case in point.

Mine is Robocop. No one can beat Robocop, not even the Terminator.

i'll pick Goku from Dragon Ball Z (or is he to much?)

mine has to be the colonial marine hicks

2093173 Ki(or chi, whatever your preference) is not magic, and I don't think goku uses any form of technology. So I don't think he can apply.

Sorry champ.

Comment posted by ScopeEva deleted Nov 4th, 2013

The Doctor.

Because, you know, screw fair play.

Fuck yeah technology

The Grey Knight Space Marines. I can't think of many that are better equipped to handle the foul warp-magics of demons and xenos.

then i choose VULKAN! :moustache:

^start at 0:53

Please inform the magic using enemy to not bother running, they'll just die tired :pinkiecrazy:

I would go with Isaac Clark, the man with the crazy plans. Not to mention dementia and love problems like all other humans in the world.

Natsu or Cole from infumas or maby Asura from Asura's wrath

2093128 since I can't have Nicol Bolas, and I assume that Jedi Master Chief Chuck Norris Prime (on Pandora (the na'vi are so screwed)) isn't allowed, and any Gary or Mary Sues are banned, I will choose Jace Beleren, the Mind Sculptor.

If I can't have him, can I choose Niv Mizzet, Dracogenius?

Or Parthuurnax?

2093128 Uh, characters? I choose the USS Nimitz.

LTrainTheEpic
Group Contributor

2093128Anyone who has played the Crysis games or seen my profile picture knows why I would Pick Prophet.

Also through this movie...

Count your blessings

Between magic and these guys? There ARE NO comparison.

2096293 2099034 2097062 2095490 2104065 2093317 2093651 2093887

Gildarts will break all your shiny toys, especially you Mr USS Nimitz. :pinkiehappy: :pinkiecrazy:

Tough call, tough call. One guy once threw a black hole at gildarts, he broke it. :twilightoops:

On the other hand, this is the doctor we're talking about...

2106332 Los Angeles Class Nuclear Attack Submarine.

Gildarts will break all your shiny toys, especially you Mr USS Nimitz

Lol. You saw Gildarts power level. He lifted a few fucking rocks from the ground, made some tremors, and even gave a light show. Impressive for scaring another man, but when you have a hulking metal monstrosity you wont give a shit.

Especially when that metal monstrosity can sometimes blow up planets. :)

( talking about a NOVA bomb. )

2108875 That wasn't gildarts power. That was the visible effects of him powering up. I remember a time when he tripped on a pebble and wiped an entire town off the map by accident. BY ACCIDENT. Gildarts has a special unique type of magic called crash, or break magic; depending on the translation. What it does is exactly what it says on the tin, it breaks things. Even enemy magic. Fire missiles at him? He'll just break them. They explode before they hit his spells? He'll break the explosion. If you think that doesn't make sense I don't blame you because that's how we define magic, "Things that are beyond the capabilities of science and the laws of physics. Break magic dematerializes things in a manner not unlike the reality bomb from doctor who. And to quote davros himself, "Everything it hits will become dust, the dust will become atoms, and the atoms will become, nothing." So your hulking metal monstrosity will be a hulking pile of ash after the human personification of a nuke is through with it. And I'm sorry if I come off sounding like I'm nerd-raging, I apologize. I just love a good debate.

2107631 It won't fare any better than your aircraft carrier did. Sorry mate.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25