Twilunestiance 1,042 members · 828 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Title: A Lover's Reincarnation

Cover Art: by DarkFlame75

Characters: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Twilight Sparkle.

Genre: Sad, Romance(NSFW: Sex), Slice of Life.

Premise:
1000 years ago, Princess Celestia fell for a mortal stallion, but as time went on, she slowly began to realize that he would eventually pass on. Fearing losing her lover while she lived on forever, she cast a spell on him, rendering his spirit immortal so that whenever he died his spirit would be reincarnated, but without any memory of his past life.

Thus, as life went on, the stallion would be reborn. Through every life be it mare or stallion, Celestia would be reunited with her love... but in one life her lover fell for another Princess; Luna.

Soon the sisters began to fight over the reincarnated pony, their scuffles soon escalating into the events that led to the creation of Nightmare Moon herself. But durng the climax of the fight, right before Nightmare Moon was banished she cast a curse on the pony preventing it from being reincarnated for as long as she was imprisoned...

1000 years later, Twilight Sparkle is the most talented unicorn at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, but as she progresses in her studies, she slowly begins to have odd dreams, visions of a past life, and several memories that do not appear to be hers start returning... what does it all mean? And why does the Princess seem to brme taking interest in her?

Seems good, although I'd prefer if they remembered thier past life, or made thier body immortal.

This has been done but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Also in Jordan179's TwiLuna universe, Twilight is the reincarnation of Luna's dead lover. Much angst ensues. See Feeling Adrift and related stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5