Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 66

Yep. Question for you all: what is your favorite crack pairing, and why?

For example, mine is DiscoLight:

And why? Because of how well they compliment each other. You got Twilight Sparkle, who's smart, organised and well-meaning, and then you got Discord, who's the...thing of Chaos, disharmony and everything wrong.

Interesting ship, no?

Now then what's yours?

I'm currently writing a ChrysalisxFluttershy story. Nuff said.

Comment posted by Tender Ninja deleted Jul 11th, 2013

1267872 *shrugs*

1267877 What the- FlutterMac isn't a crack ship.:rainbowhuh: Try a real crack ship, please.

Comment posted by FoxfanMLP22 deleted Jul 11th, 2013

1267911 Errrr crossover don't really count, sorry.

I started an adventure tale that turned into a gigantic Twilight Sparkle x Iron Will adventure-romance on it's own. The characters sometimes get away from you.

1267917 Now that's an interesting crack ship.

Yeah, I thought I had ventured into the strange with the Cheerilee x Lyra college ship, but having poured some characterization into Iron Will he just started doing the Moonlighting thing while in the same room as Twilight.

1267940 And that's why I favorited it :raritywink:

I hate to say it but here are mine,

Lyra x Discord

Headless Horse man X Fluttershy

Rarity X Luna or Celestia

First one grown on me, I despised it at first then I created a weird story for it and now I somehow love it.

Fluttershy and HHM because it shows a clear example for just because someone looks bad, or scary in this case. Doesn't mean they are bad.

Rarity and Luna is still unknown.

1268041 I gotta read that story.

Interesting.

Don't really care for that ship.

I really didn't obsess over the third one, just a simple ship.

1268061 I don't really obsess over DiscoLight, just find the ship interesting.

Pinkie/Braeburn plz

1268096 I... don't think that is seen as a crack ship. I'm not entirely sure. How about another crack ship?

1267917 Which story is that? :rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh:

King Sombra and Prince Blueblood.

yuo jsut dont c it cuz yer homofobikk!11

1268322 I can't accept this because you cannot speak the English

1268329 u kant speek englich u forin peise uv carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LERN 2 SPLEL OR GO BAK 2 MEKSIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1268358 Ok now please get off this group and come back when you can talk like a normal human being.

1268364 Okay now please get off this group and come back when you can stop being such a humorless coracle net.

1268387 Ok now you can talk normal what is your favorite crack ship and why?

1268423 King Sombra and Prince Blueblood, because one wants crystals, slaves, and crystal slaves, whereas the other was a bit of a douche that one time. See? Perfect match.

1268465 They'd be cute together. That's literally the only reason.

Oooh got one

Doctor Whooves and Pinkie Pie.

1268545 And why do you like that one?

Pinkie is outgoing and crazy as Doctor Whooves is mostly quiet. Instead of Derpy these two go on adventures!

I just noticed you reply fast.:twilightoops:

does TwiSombra count as a crackship? :rainbowhuh:

1268611 Yes it does. And why is that your favorite crack ship.

can't really give logical explanation, i just love reading stories involving this shipping. since sombra do not have any canon personality, it's up to the writter to create one (though a personality has been given to him unsconciously by the community). and when he isn't just a cliched bad guy, he ship really well with twilight (dark magic, clever, solitary,...)

i know i didn't give any real response, but it's just the feeling i have :pinkiecrazy:

:pinkiecrazy:Madam Le Flour and Sir Lintsalot.

1268936 From Pinkiamena's delusion, when inanimate objects "talked" to her. :pinkiecrazy:

1268976 I don't think that would count as a crack ship if it was even real.

I don't think I have such a thing as a favorite crack ship. I dislike some and like others, but it's more because of the characters than because of the ship. I just like crack ships in general.

1269105 I....don't think that's even a crack ship. A....dumb ship yes, but not a crack ship.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 66