Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
ShutterGuy
Group Admin

Kevin was abandoned at sea when his family's boat was attacked by pirates. He floated on a tiny raft from the remains of the ship for days following the currents and where the wind would take him. Only being 6 years of age and having lost his parents he was completely desolate and heartbroken. On the fourh day of being out on the water he floated to the nearest land mass he was lucky enough to find. it was a grand city and it's harbor was kind enough to allow him safe passage in the night.

Dark Scroll was the head of her Career as a detective in the MPPD(Manehatten Pony Police Dept.) Reports of Strange sightings of a mysterious figure came in and MPPD sent their best on the job. Upon arriving there she found a trail of clues that lead her straight to Kevin. Now Kevin isn't any good with the Equestrian language, so communicating with this small human was more than a bit difficult. Taking a bit of pity of the poor creature, She took the child to her home until she could find his parents.

One day lead to a month of searching with no results, until one day Kevin was roughly able to tell Dark that his parents were dead.

That night upon the thoughts Dark had rushing into her brain, she felt something small and furless crawl into her bed with her. Upon lifting the blankets she found that Kevin had made himself comfortable.

"Can I help Kevin?" She asked in a caring voice.

"Kevin... Love... Mama." He managed to say in her language.

In that moment she knew without a doubt that this child, this little human, meant the world to her. Reaching to his little body she pulled him in with her wings and wrapped him in comfortably. She could tell that he relaxed at the beating sound of her heartbeat as Kevin pressed against her chest and happily sighed. Dark's heart exploded with love as she nuzzled his cheek gently, "Mummy loves Kevin too." She then closed her eyes and slept soundly with her baby boy, her little Kevin.

(My Version Of what Could've Happened. Oc Dark Scroll Belongs to Feather Book)

2705192 I look forward to reading it.:raritywink::twilightsmile:

2705192 this image is cute.

I guess this could be a very interesting take on the HiE?

2706080 This is just the trimmed down version. And it is a interesting take on HiE.

But it won't get to be a full story without a lot of work :twilightsmile:

2707074 at least, now we know were you're aiming.

2705192 I...I love it....:twilightsmile::fluttercry:

ShutterGuy
Group Admin

2707074 How dare I not even mention Kevin's Future Dada, Xinrick. Xinrick is like Dark in that he is one of the top law enforcers in the MPPD and never will leave a pony's side when they're in trouble. Xinrick is an Unique pony with tiger stripes and cat tail. Some would question his appearance, but others know better than to get on his bad side. Dark and Xinrick had been dating for about a year before kevin and now that this child has shown up will it dampen the relationship or strengthen it?

2707225 SHUTTER! *grabs into a sudden hug*. I missed you so much, and thanks for adding me in:twilightsmile:

2707251 It will strengthen it, I just know it.:twilightsmile:

qazse
Group Admin

2705192 Love it already

2707074 But I would love to see this as a story.:eeyup::rainbowwild:

:pinkiehappy:This is so sweet!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13