Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
qazse
Group Admin

When I first made this group it was just to sort certain fics, I can't believe its gotten 50 members now:derpyderp2:. Sure its a nat compared to the number of member in some of the more popular groups:twilightblush:, but still. So I just want to thank you all for joining:pinkiesmile: and contributing the right stories for it:twilightsmile:, and thank which ever admin made the folders for sorting the fics out:raritywink:.

ShutterGuy
Group Admin

So just to let you know I have started on a fic based slightly on the last conversation we shared. Except I threw the whole batman thing out the window and came up with my own idea about it. It will be a Luna fic still but It will feature a different kind of human. Kind of like with superpowers, but not really. you'll see hopefully. Keep an eye out for it cause I'm working on the first chapters as we speak. It might be up and going tomorrow. Thanks for starting such an awesome group. This is seriously my favorite sub-genre. :twilightsmile:

qazse
Group Admin

1114363 Glad to have your support:heart:

APoeticHeart
Group Admin

1114333 Congratulations my friend on this group. Adopt A Human was a cute and good name for this group. :pinkiehappy: and like>>1114363 thank you for starting this group. :pinkiehappy:

Why your welcome my good sir!:ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5