Anti-life Bronies 52 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So as of now, any outright hateful comments will get you immediately banned from the pro-life group:

Therefore, stop being hateful. Be civil and provide a better argument. Because when they ban you for having opposing views, they'll be massive hypocrites and that will be hilarious. It'll also destroy any creditably they have.

I'm talking actual logical argument here btw, be sure to reference various news articles

Here's a better article. Chop Chop, and happy trolling.

My sides are in orbit

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

762458 That is what happens when anything is made illegal, it becomes more dangerous and underground.:derpytongue2:
I thought this was common knowledge.:derpyderp2:

Damn right, so the mothers could die. Well at least they won't be having any moar abortions:trollestia:

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

762486 Africa also needs more condoms too, safer sex less babies less abortions.
It just isn't realistic to say "Just don't have sex." They are gonna have sex, thats the reason that high school pregnancy rates are so high in the US, sex ed doesn't teach shit about safe sex, or sex in general, just don't have it and details what happens when someone does get pregnant.

Example: I didn't learn what the clitoris was till sometime after I turned 18, sex ed in america sucks, and probably so does the sex that teenagers are apparently having that's getting them pregers.:trollestia:

762516 Africa also needs less AIDS and people. You don't hear anyone bringing that up though.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

762535 Yes:facehoof: of course killing all the people with aids is the most logical choice, but no one will go for that idea, something about morals and some shit, so we are left with more condoms being the middle road.

762545 Well this is the antilife group. COMMENCE CIRCLEJERK!

762545 Morals and iloveportalz0r do not go together well :moustache:

Ethics? Useless.:trollestia: NUKE ALL THE AFRICANS (AND ASIANS)!!!!!!!:yay::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11