World War Bronies 733 members · 129 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Poodicus
Group Admin

- Winston Churchill

If you could choose the best parts of the military forces of three countries to take over the world, what would you choose?

Swiss Army Knives?
German Engineering?
Anything!

Just try not to offend anyone though. Vestibule War may now begin!

3239641 Civil War soldiers, WW2 tech., and Different leadership. I'll be Emperor in no time.

dragonfang33
Group Admin

Spartan Hoplites + Modern Technology + WWII Officers = Power

3239641 Canadian Soldiers, German Engineering, and American Technology, eh. :moustache:

Russian manpower
Roman discipline
German tactics

I hope i'm not mixing history too much?

3239641 Niggaz from da hoodz and gunz

German Engineering. Soviet Union resources. Modern American Navy.

German Scientists and Engineers, Russian Manpower and Resources, Roman Discipline, German Tactics, German Heer Officers, British RAF Officers, American Naval Officers, and American guns. Who said we had to have just three things?

IDF soldiers, Modern American technology, and German industry.

3239641 Australian Camaraderie, German engineering and Sun tzu.

3239641 Australian soldiers, Soviet manufactoring capabilities, Winston Churchill, and german R&D

Teq

Top German Engineering, Top US Technology, Top British Banter

I'm sorted for the next world war.

Swiss army knives,German engineering and Russian manpower

Canadian soldiers, American Technology, German engineering, Soviet manpower, and British officers.

Kot

British soldiers, American Aircraft, Japanese Navy, Soviet manpower.

Fun fact: Canadians have YET to lose a conflict :flutterrage:!

Fact # 2: The US Air Force has the largest air force in the world. But here is where it gets interesting; the US Army has the 2nd largest air force in the world if you do not consider America's forces as a whole :pinkiegasp:! The 3rd being the Russian air force with the standard mention in the past sentence, other than that, they are supposedly 2nd in the world! :eeyup:

Anyone else have any facts by the way? :raritystarry:

With that in mind, Canadian military prowess (especially since they are badass snipers), British ingenuity :moustache: (from coming with deceptions like no casualties taken when they pulled out of the Gallipoli, to inventions like the tank!), and the twist is German industry :coolphoto: as their industry has always adapted with the country in tough times and can make multiple variants of an equipment. Problem with it though is reliability, but with British aid, they can work it out :rainbowdetermined2:!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18