The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Metroid Prime
Group Admin

okay so the story is in production and this is what I have so far.

Title:The Equestrian Guide to Rahi

Following Twilight's adventures from the Human World she thinks things will calm down a bit, arriving back in Ponyville she believes that everything will once again be fine.

That is.......until a giant Kardas Dragon starts to rampage through the town.

Meanwhile in Badlands spider creatures lead by someone who sounds exactly like their Queen begins to make their territory.

Little does anyone know that this is just the beginning of a an invasion of not changelings or evil forces, but Bio Mechanical Beasts

Tell me I if I should alter the description or if I need a more interesting title:moustache:

All i would change is make it a kanohi dragon

Nope, you're good! Can't wait to read it!

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

You do know their is only one right:rainbowhuh:

Toa Coy
Group Admin

Kanohi dragon could work, but that nitpick aside good summary

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

1409509>>1409372

Very well, The Kanohi Dragon will be in the story.

the question is where will it attack?:pinkiecrazy:

Toa Coy
Group Admin

when indeed

1409539canterlot or dragon territory

1409479 Technically there is only one Kardas too, but I still do think the Kardas makes a better story element. Kanohi Dragon OP, yo! Anything that takes a 12 toa team to take down and still eats half of Metru Nui is not meant for pony consumption. The only things in equestria with that kind of power are either making cotton-candy-clouds or getting yelled at by Fluttershy on top of the Canterhorn.

OP badguy does not make for good story people. Otherwise it becomes implausible for the hero to beat it. Freaking Celestia is only about as strong as a Toa Kaita, and those things aren't invincible.

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

Lets just say that for some reason in this story, the mask of life decided to give Kardas some buddies and transformed a bunch of other Fennrak spiders

1410177 Another thing you could do, and this is totally Bionicle canon plausible, there are an infinite number of alternate universes that contain 1 Kardas each. All you have to do is open a dozen dimensional gates and grab a dozen Kardas dragons. That's what Makuta Tridax did to get his army of Shadow Takanuvas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14