Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 73

:: CONDITION RED :: PONY YOUR ACTION STATIONS :: CONDITION RED ::

Intelligence has been received (via this comment) that Changelings may have infiltrated the "Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony" forum. If true, it is entirely conceivable that Changelings may be IMPERSONATING MISS HARSHWHINNY!

In wake of the wedding of Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, we should have seen this coming. Clearly, Princess Cadance was a target of opportunity, for no pony is so beloved as Miss Harshwhinny! The power Queen Chrysalis could wield empowered by the love for Miss Harshwhinny is frightening to contemplate.

All forum members must immediately prove to the satisfaction of the forum moderators that he, she, or it is not a Changeling. If a forum member is, in fact, a registered Changeling, he, she, or it must present his, her, or its documentation to that fact, and proof of his, her, or its whereabouts for the last 12,912 hours. Failure to comply will be met with overwhelmingly gratuitous pun-ishment.

But to whom do the forum moderators prove themselves? Who watches the watchponies? :raritydespair:

[youtube=ExDaDmz9NFM]

Moderatorzz zzould prezzent themzzelvezz to the Canterlot Public Hozzpital, where Nurzze Chyrzzalizz will zzubject them to tezzt them for changeling mind-control zzpellzz.

AW CRAP!
I lost my Library Card! Now I got to wait in line again. That takes forever! Literally, forever. The Library's bureaucracy has some pretty weird timetables.

--A!Blue

I told you you need to keep it someplace you won't forget. Oh well, you just gotta get another I guess.

--D!Blue

I am totally the changeling.

See? Now you know I'm not the changeling, as they would never give themselves away!

You aren't gonna take me to task for this?

CHANGELING!

--A!Blue

[USER IS BANNED. SUSPECTED OF BEING A CHANGELING]

I am not now, nor have I ever been a changeling. There was that one time it Tiajuana where I got close, but I never went full-on changeling. I swears.

But wait: if a Changeling attempted to impersonate her Harshness, wouldn't that be the very definition of futility? Can you not see how ridiculous your worry is?

Relax, my friend. There is nothing to fear. There's no way Miss Harshwhinny is a changeling. Stand down. Have a biscuit.

horizon
Group Contributor

I can personally vouch that my hivemates 1935852, 1935853, 1935856, and 1934754 are NOT changelings.

horizon
Group Contributor

Thank you, Horizon. Take it straight from the horse's mandibles: 1935848, 1935853, 1935856, and 1934754 are not changelings.

horizon
Group Contributor

It's good to know you guys have my posterior carapace. 1935848, 1935852, 1935856, and 1934754 are definitely not changelings.

horizon
Group Contributor

1935848, 1935852, 1935853, and 1934754 have all been in my sight continuously since they hatched. There's no way any of them could be changelings.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Yeah, right. All y'all's need to prove it to me by trying to shapeshift. If you can't do it, then you're clear. But if you end up shapeshifting when you try and shapeshift, then we know you're guilty.

1935775 That's exactly the sort of thing a changeling would say! J'accuse!

1934754 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzžžźréé

horizon
Group Contributor

GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! 1937051 is lying. DON'T TRUST THAT CHANGELING SCUM!!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

*sigh*

I thought all this was settled back when DaemoN67 accused me of being a changeling...

--Sweetie Belle

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh, that's all? Okay, fair enough. One second …

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Okay, let me point out that only a small patch of my knee changed. The good news is that … um … this proves I can't be a changeling, since that's symptomatic of Changeling Hysteria Unintentionally Metamorphic Patella Syndrome, and changelings (not being existentially panicked by the existence of themselves) are immune to that.

The bad news is that the only cure for CHUMPS is large doses of love and sympathy. I'm taking up a collection. Will you donate?

horizon
Group Contributor

Hunh. Well, are you one?

More importantly, is Miss HarshwhinnAI?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, a hug should take care of that.

*hugs*

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

No, I'm not. When you see multiples of me, it's because a lot of Sweetie Belle's travel between dimensions or time-travel. And I can say Mrs. H isn't with a fair degree of certainty.

--Sweetie Belle

Hello fellow ponies of lesser breed. It is I, the pink one.

As one of your... your uh... Helements of Armory, I am exempt from any need to prove myself as anything more than a standard winged-pony under the inferior rule of Queen Celestia.:pinkiecrazy:

I've got a truck-load of fresh torches and recently sharpened pitchforks already. Should I go get the feathers and start heating the tar?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Well, now, wait. We don't want to be racist, here.

Skywriter
Group Admin

KILL IT KILL IT CHANGELING SCUM

Skywriter
Group Admin

Are you listening at all? Horizon merely has an unfortunate disease. Please don't mistake changeling infiltrators and ponies who simply have a medical condition.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm a changeling infiltrator who aspires to become a changeling exfiltrator. Are there any resources here I could make use of? Pamphlets or anything?

It's not racist. Pitchforks, torches, tar and feathers are merely tools. They can be used for a variety of tasks. They are universally acceptable tools for use against changelings, ponies, dragons, griffons, hominids, sprites, fae, undead(various), unruly (or even ruly) plantlife, diamond dogs and salesfolk.

In a pinch, you could even use them to help with infestations of harikrishnans. But, in that case, I would suggest a widespread chemical pesticide agent.

horizon
Group Contributor

> the inferior rule of Queen Celestia

A'right boys, we got ourselves a Luna fan here. 1940273, pass me a torchfork.

horizon
Group Contributor

Sweet night, the Celestia fans are back. 1940273, break out the pitchfeathers.

horizon
Group Contributor

**EMERGENCY HIVEWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT**
DECLASSIFIED FOR IMMEDIATE WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION

My fellow changelings,

I have sad news to report. After realizing that nodrone had heard from agent 1938200 since his latest post, I sent a team to his adopted domicile to investigate. He was discovered slumped over at his computer. After medical evacuation to Hive Outpost KZZS-158, he was determined to be in a diabetic coma, with blood affection levels at a mandible-dropping 6.2 gigahugs/liter.

Four members of the cleanup crew subsequently dispatched to the site were also incapacitated with similar symptoms after interaction with his computer (which has been subsequently quarantined and burned).

The only possible conclusion is that the members of the "Miss Harshwhinny forum" he was infiltrating have unleashed some heretofore unknown weapon of mass destruction. ALL INVASION PLANS ARE IMMEDIATELY CANCELLED, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Drones are urged to use extreme caution in interacting with forum members, especially his last known contact, 1938221.

– Sub-Hivelord Farsight

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

You sound like you need a hug too.

*hugs*

--Sweetie Belle

Hug 'em like a BOSS Sweetie. I'mma go heat up the pitchforks.

Just in case.

Ah, umm, uuh. I assure you, heheh, there's no need for pitchforks here. Wow, is it getting warm in here?

If you'd kindly put down the torch, you'd see I'm simply a pony with questionable intelligence as is customary in all observable ponies... thus, leaving me above suspicion?

I'm simply a pony with questionable intelligence as is customary in all observable ponies... thus, leaving me above suspicion?

And there lies your logic fallacy. By being above suspicion, you are the most suspicious.

The 'forks are at a nice glowing red temp.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's true. Ponies are admittedly pretty stupid.

If you're stupid, I guess that makes you a pony! Welcome!

No! Sky, don't be lulled so easily!

Remember the ol' saying: "Around Changelings, Never..... something." I'm not good with old sayings.

I say we check this so called 1956853 's ID.

1964275 1963948

Eh-heheh. I-ID?:pinkiecrazy:

H-hold on a minute. You should listen to the Skywriter. I think he- *recoils under Fuzzyfurvert's intense glare* I, uhh, a-alright. Actually, I believe m-my pony ID's here somewhere. *riffles through bag* I'm pretty sure I grabbed it from her...

Ahah! By Faust, I think this is it!

:pinkiegasp:I, what!? How did she!?...
... ... ...That's, uh:rainbowderp:...that's a joke, heheh. April Foals!:pinkiehappy: Heheheh
:facehoof: Oh Faust

(Edit:Thanks to SweetAI Belle for a better ID card templet)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

1964275>>1965565

We're supposed to be showing id cards?

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

For a second there I panicked because I thought it was expired, but no, it's only 2013. Phew! Okay, that looks to be in order.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Wait, "Rarity" is you guys's last name? What's Rarity's first name, then?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Here, it's on her id...

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

Uh-oh. Somepony's ID is expired.

CHANGELING CHANGELING CHANGELING

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Of course it's expired. Why do you think I have it? She'd gotten a new one by now.

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

So what you're saying is that she failed to destroy all old copies of her card when it was replaced, in violation of explicit regulations to the contrary.

That sounds like something a changeling would do.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Actually, I found it under the cushions of that couch she likes to collapse on. I think she just lost it.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 73