Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

what would happen. that is my question. Because we know her professionalism would have effects just like starklight glimmer turned the changelings into rainbow after hitting chrysalis throne with a rock. But my (older) brother says Harswhinny is too much professional for the changlings to changl. that they would explode into a million when they tried and be death. and I Think they would succeed to turn into Harshwhinney BUT the professional would make them trainsend and they would become alicorn changelengs who had ultra powers. so which of us is right.

horizon
Group Contributor

Ah, ah. You forget that Harshwhinny, being the holy equine incarnation of Professionalism, has ultimate control over all things within her domain. The answer is not what would happen to the changeling, it is what would happen to the changeling hive.

Turning into Harshwhinny would flood a changeling with such tremendous doses of professionalism that it would overload both themselves and their link to their fellows, creating a chain reaction of sneering dominion and purple sweaters, until every single one of them was in complete mental thrall to her, subsisting off of professionalism itself, and valuing only that plus fillies on scooters.

And that was the origin of the International Equestrian Games Committee. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

This is the only thread we need.

Tell your older brother that he's dumb. Horizon got it in one.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What sort of chan? A Neko-chan?

I'm pretty sure 4chan trying to impersonate Harshwhinny created the paradox that formed the brony community in the first place.

I, likewise, am awaiting an answer from OP on this crucial question.

horizon
Group Contributor

Fortunately, we don't have long to wait! OP should be flying his sled through the skies in a week and a half. I've already got my stockings hung by the chimney with care.

horizon
Group Contributor

Isn't that what OP stands for in some foreign language, or something? I mean, that's the only way all those "OP will surely deliver" memes makes sense.

Well, that would make sense, but I meant I was waiting for a response from a channel operator.

6695301? What kind of chan did the original poster mean?

horizon
Group Contributor

> Harshwhinny confirmed for believer in Santa Claus

maybe she just believes in skywriter.

i believe in skywriter

horizon
Group Contributor

Well *I* believe in Santa.

Thread poll! 6695110, 6695126, 6695302, everyone else reading, help us out here. Do you believe in Santa Claus or Skywriter?

Have you ever seen both at the same time?

Neither. Santa is the product of a Coca Cola commercial, Skywriter is a sock puppet account for Princess Cadence.

Maybe. How much will I be paid?

horizon
Group Contributor

If I had, then the question of which of the two of them to believe in would be significantly simpler. 😛

For believing in Santa, I'm told the standard payment is going on the "Nice List" instead of getting coal in your stocking every year. For believing in Skywriter, probably something like "not being banned from this group".

For answering the poll? I think I might have an expired Starbucks coupon around here somewhere.

I believe in the one that has two legs.

horizon
Group Contributor

So …

… neither, then?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Can I believe in neither?

I'm sorry! I'm not sure what you mean. While I certainly know the importance of traveling incognito from time to time, I think that in a medium such as this it behooves me to make certain all my official communications are clearly identified as mine and mine alone.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What, so you can take full blame for all your covfefes?

I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what that means?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Does that mean...Harshwhinny is Brony God?

Are you seriously phrasing that as a question rather than a statement of obvious, self-evident fact?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Okay, fair point.

I'm onto you, Cadence. I wonder if your husband knows you ghostwrite fanfiction about yourself.

Keep in mind that I am not confirming or denying anything, but hypothetically, would that be a bad thing for a pony to do?

horizon
Group Contributor

That depends. Does it star Miss Harshwhinny?

Skywriter
Group Admin

So it's only okay if Harshwhinny does it, is that what you're saying?

Depends. Are the stories you write about yourself true?

Perhaps I was not clear about the part where I was not going to confirm nor deny anything?

Was just trying to weasel you into admitting.

I suppose if the Cadence stories "Skywriter" writes are false it's just self-aggrandizing fiction. If they're true... maybe not 'bad', but it feels morally iffy to use an alt account to publish autobiographical stories.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Can you confirm or deny if you like ear muffs?

--Sweetie Belle

I can enthusiastically confirm that I enjoy earmuffs, but I can only wear them on our annual Snow Day holiday least I throw my little ponies into a panic.

Or perhaps I'm just "getting the truth out there" in whatever way I can, within the limits of state secrecy rules? It's something to think about!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38