Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Hello eveyone,

I have a question, is that story folder Alicorn Harshwhinny real? I may have a story, For right now I have only a loose idea.
What do you think?

I feel like this entire group has rooted itself firmly in the limbo between real and fake.

Publish the fuck out of that story

6079272Thanks I'll start putting it together slowly.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I can confirm that the story folder in fact exists, yes.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Well, for certain values of "exist." You do realize it's not a literal folder, right?

Skywriter
Group Admin

...it's-- it's not?

Skywriter
Group Admin

For the purposes of this site, it is a perfectly legitimate subdirectory to place your story in, and I'd love to see it there. It's just, um, not a literal folder made out of paper. I think that's what 6079376 was trying to say.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Do you really need to tell people that? Isn't it obvious?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Look, just shut up, both of you. You'll scare off the author. 6079379, the folder was initially made as a joke, but that's nothing new, because this whole group was originally made as a joke. It just... somehow became the actual Ms. Harshwhinny group somewhere along the way, and I'm not quite sure how that happened. I for one would love to see a real live Alicorn Harshwhinny story, and if you succeed in writing one, please put it in that folder!

I thought this entire group was fake news?

Yes, but it is also empty.

A bemusing situation, to be certain.

horizon
Group Contributor

The parts of this group that you don't believe in are fake news. The rest is the incontrovertible word of Harshwhinny.

6079420 It turns out the Harshwhinnicorn folder was in our hearts all along.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Mine just has boring ol' blood and cardiac muscle and such.

And it is empty.

The analogies write themselves.

"Have you ever heard the tale of Harshwhinny the wise? She was so professional that she was able to become the most powerful alicorn in the universe."

Ahh... shoot. was that before or after she led the 300 Spartans to victory? I get my Harsh Testament chronology mixed up.

That was two thousand years after she led the 300 to victory, but not before banishing Celestia and Luna with the Spear of Destiny.

Right, gotcha. And THEN she went back in time to help Abraham Lincoln win the American Civil War. The exact chronology always gets a little funky when time travel becomes involved.

It has to be remembered that Professionalism as it is known in its present, past, and future, form in fact did not exist until she herself went back to the dawn of creation to be an example as to what will be achieved when professionalism is enacted as a way of life rather than a passing state of mind.

By that line of reasoning, then, professionalism did not never exist. If Harshwhinny went to the beginning of all creation (which has persisted up to and including the present moment) and created her example, then all creation has included professionalism since the Beginning.

Although I do accept the "alternate universe" theory, where the time travel created two parallel universes: one in which professionalism has existed forever, one in which it is a passing state of mind. Unfortunately, I believe we inhabit the latter because *gestures vaguely to everything*

At least I can professionally snuggle the Harshwhinny. Having this commissioned was worth every penny~

Very cool. :) Who'd you get it from?

The Plush Parlor

I commissioned it about a year ago. Not sure if she'd be willing to do another, seeing as my Harshwhinny is one of a kind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32