Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

OK, I am working on as story that has Miss Harshwhinny as one of the main characters. I am asking if I have to get some sort of approval before I put it into this group?
I have two one Anthro story and another with Miss Harshwhinny is a secondary character.
Do you think they be OK to be in this group?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I think you just kinda shove 'em in.

From what I remember, to get in, a story just has to have the phrase "Miss Harshwhinny" someplace in it. It's not like there are a lot of stories about her yet.

--Sweetie Belle

5320995 Somebody should take the alicorn Harshwhinny folder as a challenge. And not like a goof off, but make it work

OK, I am working on as story that has Miss Harshwhinny as one of the main characters.

But seriously, I think the group even accepts her as a minor character. No approval needed, though obviously it might get tossed if it contains insufficient Harshwhinny.

Man, I've been camping an idea for that for so long... one of those things I really wanna do, but haven't quite built up the steam for.

Skywriter
Group Admin

This group is exceptionally silly and has probably long-since driven out anyone who would take exception to what you're describing. Pretty much all we really care about is the presence of Her One True Harshness somewhere in the piece.

Which reminds me... /deploys.

5321124 Yeah-- quite aside from it not fitting into the verse I'm putting most of my inspiration in, it has to be done _just right_. I mean, there's something to be said for professionalism as a basis for an FiM-style harmony; there really is a _point_ to professional ethics, and it's powerful, especially for someone who DOES show laughter/enthusiasm/joy at the right moments, you know? You can do "Oh bother I am an alicorn I shall be grumpy" but that's not the same thing.

That was my plan - my thought is that it occurs as a genetic fluke.:derpytongue2:

5321196 Welp, post it here when ya get it!

We all need more professionalism on our lives. Miss Harshwhinny is happy that you answered her call

horizon
Group Contributor

So you want to know if your Harshwhinny story is good enough for the group? Whether we'll take umbrage at it? Well, I think you'll find that we're very big on umbrage here. I've got so much umbrage. Yuuuuge umbrage. I have to hire people to take my umbrage for me. Make no mistake, I'll get Equestria the best deals on umbrage. Last week I was talking with the mayor of Ponyville — and, look, she's an earth pony, and there's nothing wrong with that — no, listen, there's nothing wrong with that. Some ponies say that earth ponies are lazy defeatists but I don't believe that. I love earth ponies, they make the best salads. So the mayor of Ponyville was saying, "Horizon, there's nothing I can do, our town gets attacked by monsters every week, we're all out of umbrage" — and did you notice they never ask why it's always earth pony towns that get attacked by monsters? Do the monsters know something we don't? Maybe we should just keep earth ponies out of Canterlot for a while until our mages can figure that out, okay?

But you know, Princess Cakebutt and her alicorns are going to whine and cry and say, "That's racist!" Sad! Monsters in our cities and they're neighing about racism. That — that's where all the umbrage in this country goes, my friends. Right to the monsters. They've got so much umbrage we need somepony to stand up and say, "You've going to give us our umbrage back." An alicorn won't do that! But they're afraid of me. They're afraid. When I built Horizon Estates in Cloudsdale, they said "You can't have any umbrage." And I said, "I'm not gonna take that answer." And they gave me the umbrage. They gave me all of it. That's what I'm gonna do to Equestria. We're gonna have all our umbrage again.

So if you want someone to take umbrage at your story, you vote for me. You vote for me. Raise your hoof and you pledge me your vote. Who else you gonna vote for? You've got Clueless 5321153, and he moderates, and some people say he deletes accounts, there's a hundred deleted accounts in a graveyard in Appleloosa. Some people say that. He's not gonna give you umbrage. You've got Hug-o-hontas over there, 5320995. She says she's a unicorn. Now that's what racism looks like, that's a tremendous insult to unicorns. If she tells you she's a unicorn she'll say anything about umbrage. Anything. I'll get you umbrage, you'll see in a second. You can go to my tower in Manehattan, see umbrage on the floor, umbrage on the walls. I had to ship extra umbrage back to the factories. And Catpic 5321122, posting his cat pictures. It runs in the family, that's what I've heard. His dad posted cat pictures with Sombra, okay? People say that. But I think Catpic Dan is a great guy. We've umbraged together. I taught him everything he knows about umbrage.

Oh my bucking alicorn. :raritydespair: Ignore that orange-skinned fascist. He gets so much press because of next month's Harshwhinny convention. Something something presumptive nominee. But he's not the true face of Harshwhinnyism — he's a scammer who's taken over the group. We've got real Harshwhinnyites, principled Harshwhinnyites, here, who just want stories about Harshwhinny. Harshwhinnyism isn't about umbrage.

Well, okay, not about overt umbrage. We judge people with silent disdain, just like She does.

So yes, go ahead and add your story, and we'll read it and appreciate it. Just be aware that kooks like 5322284 are the face of the forum. It's horrible for democracy, but at least it's good theater.

That was more fun than most of the fanfics I have read.:pinkiehappy:

5322304 Thanks for your use full words I hope do be done soon but I can't promise anything.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You're scaring me.

horizon
Group Contributor

I'm scaring me. :rainbowderp:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, I guess I can tell you about umbridge.

This is Umbridge:

She was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. She wasn't very nice, but had lots of cat pictures.

I'm not really into racing, though. I'd rather watch others while they are, or maybe read a book or something.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20