Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
horizon
Group Contributor

Hey guys,

I heard an internet rumor from a friend of the former roommate of the brother of Faust Herself that Miss Harshwhinny was going to make a surprise appearance in "Equestria Girls." So:

Gym teacher? I've got 10 bucks on gym teacher. Will anyone give me three-to-one?

horizon
Group Contributor

981985 Is betting on this sort of thing even legal?

horizon
Group Contributor

It depends on your jurisdiction. Personally, I'm posting from Stockholm Syndrome Horizon's old house (because hey, free rent and Internet, if you don't mind the smell of rotten pizza on the front porch), and there are so many time travelers in and out of this place that I'm pretty sure it qualifies as an independent micronation at this point.

horizon
Group Contributor

If it's an independent micronation, what currency are you using (and what's the exchange rate to USD)?

horizon
Group Contributor

I hadn't thought about that. I suppose we could go back to the classics and start minting scruples.

I heard an internet rumor from a friend of the former roommate of the brother of Faust Herself

Faust hasn't worked on MLP since S2...

horizon
Group Contributor

Well, I'm sure she's still getting solid information from her close friend, who's the aunt of Meghan McCarthy's VA, so I'm still going to trust her.

Skywriter
Group Admin

THAT'S WHAT THE FREEMASONS WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's a good point. I bet HW is a Freemason in EQG. Or captain of one of those submarines with nuclear missiles on it. Something sufficiently world-striding and badass.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I bet she shows up as that guy from 1980s television who wore a tan leotard with all the organs printed on the outside.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Sean Connery. No question.

Before quitting the show to devote more time to rolling around in her huge pile of money, she left Hasbro executives a detailed guide to her future plans for the series which they pledged to follow to a T. Equestria Girls is only a mere step in her far-reaching grand plan for the series.

I don't see how she could possibly anything other than an Equestria Games Inspector.

horizon
Group Contributor

Can do! If you're willing to put a few scruples down on HW guest-starring as Sean Connery, I'll give you 13:1. Sean Connery voicing HW, though, only 4.1:1.

Freemason? Can do! 1:1.
Nuclear submarine captain! Can do! 150:1. Drops to 33:1 if you specify she's the villain.

Gym teacher? 3:1, seriously? C'mon, I'll pay out 1:4 and that's being generous.

horizon
Group Contributor

Can do, can do! This guy says the Harsh can do!
If he says the Harsh can do,
Can do! Can do!

horizon
Group Contributor

She's Twilight's valentine, I give it 5:9.
Besides, McCarthy's brother's a friend of mine.

horizon
Group Contributor

982131 982129
She'll be the queen of cheer,
With gold hoops in her ears.
It's from an animator who's real sincere.

horizon
Group Contributor

982135 982131
Now just a minute, guys,
Here's what EqD implies.
It says she's great-grandmother to Pinkie Pie.

The Spring Fling Queen must be chosen somehow, and MLP is not known for its love of democracy.

Miss Harshwinny will be in charge of inspecting and selecting the Prom Queen Who Gets Pig's Blood Poured On Her. She is the Princess Maker, to make her anything less is to dishonor her astounding Harshwinninessnessness.

horizon
Group Contributor

982131 982135 982144

Why's everyone breaking out into song?

:trixieshiftleft: Seriously, guys, this is the Independent Republic of Horizonstan, not some sort of fugue state.

horizon
Group Contributor

982147 982074
The show can very easily accommodate both of your speculations by simply making the Prom Queen Pig's Blood Drop an official Equestrian Games event.

20 dollars on her being the Dean, but WAS a gym teacher before.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Carl Sagan, with Connery doing the voice.

982131 982135 982144

Well, stop the train right there,
I heard it from a mare,
Harshwhinny's got a crush on Treadle Stair.
That Stair! That Stair!
She danced with him upon a dare.
He made her feel as light as air,
As air, as air.

horizon
Group Contributor

♪ They won't deny us this, we want Harshwhinny bliss.
They'll make her Twilight's love interest. ♫
(As air, as air. He made her feel light as air.)
(She's old. She's old.)
♫ But Hasbro knows the rule: Harshwhinny must be cool.
And cheerleader girls own every school. ♩
(They'll kiss, they'll kiss. This guy says we'll see Harsh kiss.)
(As air. As air.)
♩ Don't deny the thrill from fandom's rumor mill.
An older Harshwhinny's looks could kill. ♪
(She'll cheer, she'll cheer. This guy says the Harsh will cheer.)
(They'll kiss. They'll kiss.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26