Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
horizon
Group Contributor

Hay every1 ! No1 wuz posting done fics 2 the fic threadz SO I wrote my fic

I no U will find it the best fic ever posted 2 the HW group!!!

Its abt my alicron OC & yah yah I no its overdun BUT this 1 is difrent

Bcuz he's NOT alicorn HW

he's her SON

SO Njoy it!!! I call it

My Celestial
My Harshwhinnial
omba wut wuz i thinkng

also i ½ to put this here bcuz my last fic was [Some1 Is Secertly ACh angeling] tag so my account is rite now b&persand from new story posting

EDIT EDIT EDIT CLACK HEAR 4 WHOL EFIC ---------------> click me

horizon
Group Contributor

Chapter 1.

(AN: Spescial broo hoves 2 hortizon 4 fixng alll teh spelling erras)

Hi my name is Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny and I'm a 12-time Junior equestrian Games meddlist (that's how I got my name) with golds in throwing things and golds in galloping and golds in sportsmareship with a mane that reaches my mid-back and icy purple eyes like limpid sweaters and a lot of ponies tell me I look like my dad Dark Demon King Ravenblood Nightblade (AN: but if u think he's cooler than my mom get da hell out of here!?)., I'm not related to Trixie Lulamoon and I'm glad because she's major bucking adopted. I'm an Equestrian games Inspector but they still let me compete in the games. I have muscles. I'm also Lovingcup Harshwhinnny's colt, and I live w/ith her for the last seventeen years (I'm sixteen). I'm a jock (in case u couldn't tell) and I wear mostly sweat and awesome. I love gOlds' Gym and I train all my there. For example today I did 50 wife throws with target wedding ring toss, jumped 30 sharks (blue and bala and greate white), stole 40 cakes, and shot a biathlete. I was in the showers after. It was raining outside but also inside until I turned off the weather. A lot of earth ponies stared at me. I magicked a middle finger at them.

"Hey Meddle!" shoulted a voice. I looked up. It was… Princess Twilicorn!

"What's up Sparkles?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said blushing.

But then, I heard my coach who was also my mom call me and I had to go away.

horizon
Group Contributor

Chapetr 2:

(AN: this is an author's note ok)

The next day I woke up from being asleep. It was sunny so I made it rain on earth ponies. I got up off my exercise mat & drank a bottle of taurine and harsh training. My mat was lined with my Meddles and decorated with stallionly blue medicine balls. I gotup off the mat and took off my spandex which shows off my muscles. Instead of flexign I did wing pushups, 30 self-facebucks, and only 49 house lifts instead of 50 because I was having a bad day. I cried manly tears.

My best friend Trixie (AN: if u want to be my prerater which is like an inspector of prereaders then this OC can represent u!) woke up fro my mat and grinned at me. She flipped her long athletic mane and did a workout of her own. 20 hoof curls, 30 luges and she shot a biathlete. We both showered and toweled off but not too much so we could glisten with mucscular exertion. I felt better.

"OMBA I saw u talking to Twilicorn Princess yesterday!" she said excitedly!

"Yeah so?" I said, holding back a manly blush.

"You like her" she said as we went downstairs where mom had made breakfast of victory and stern angst. It tasted like oats.

"No I so bucking don't" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she said. Just then, Twilicorn ranged the doorbell.

"Hi." she said flirtily.

"Hi." I said flirtily.

"Guess what." she said flirtily.

"What?" I said flirtily.

"You two are so cute" Trixie said flirtily.

"Shut up you're adopted," Twilicorn and I said. We all laughed.

"So"

"Yeah."

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno"

"Maybe," Twilicorn said we can go inspect Cloudsdale for the upcoming games!"

"oH. mY. bUCKING. aLICORN." I screamed. Cloudsdale is my favorite place to inspect besides Harshwhinnia.

"Well…… do you want to go with me?" she asked.

I gasped.

horizon
Group Contributor

Hey bro! Glad to see you were able to get this story posted after all the time I helped you with it, but you misspelled "spelling" in the Chapter 1 author's note.

WHEN'S CHAPTER 3 COMING OUT?! :pinkiegasp: :pinkiehappy: :derpyderp2: :rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh: :trollestia: :moustache:

horizon
Group Contributor

777155 fixd

iunno when ill fic ch3, mayB fasterr if ppl liek it lots of ^thumb & good reviews

i can't find the fav button. hOw do i foolow ur hella sick story?

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Hey Meddle!" shoulted a voice. I looked up. It was… Princess Twilicorn!

"What's up Sparkles?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said blushing.

That plot twist!

Skywriter
Group Admin

When does the sexs happen?

This is such a ripoff. Don't even think you can try to fool me.

I know a blatant copy of device heretic's Eternal when I see one.

horizon
Group Contributor

Okay, I'm sorry but this is complete and utter CRAP. The author couldn't even be bothered to do basic research. It's Twilicorn Sparkle, not Twilicorn Sparkles. His dad's name is Dark Demon King Ravenblood Nightblade Interior Design Alicorn. And the apostrophe in Pecto'ral is in the wrong place.

horizon
Group Contributor

:flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage:

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FIRE IN THE WORLD TO CLEANSE IT OF BOTH YOU AND YOUR WORDS. I'm not sure which one to choose.

horizon
Group Contributor

Geeze bro, the story's not THAT bad. It could use more HW but it's still early yet. I'm willing to give it a few more chapters before the Harshwhinny sexs.

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh, road apples!!! I forgot to point my reply!! I'm sorry!!!

It was directed at 777676

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh ok, that makes more sense.

horizon
Group Contributor

777161 777202 777595
Guyz I have BEST nws

My acct unloxed so I wuz abl 2 poast

Click teh linjk RITE HER ----------> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/90127/my-harshwhinnial

U CAN FOALOW IT NAO!! &nd add 2 "other Shipping" foaldr of HW grpp so WE HALVE LEGIT FIC!

also TEHRE'IS NEW CAPTHER (AN: chapter 3 ok)

But plz h4lp me dcide

Do I submit story to frentpage && knighty? This is srs question?? ok

Is it 2 awsum 4 frontpoge?

………

777242 for u i add sum 2 catpher 4
777582 thisis NOT eternal ok it ends sumday

Skywriter
Group Admin

I, er, don't think the world is ready for your genius, Horizon.

horizon
Group Contributor

OMBA PATCHER 4 is poasted && it has THE SEXS! by reqeust

Read the here --------------> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/90127/my-harshwhinnial

:rainbowhuh: :fluttercry: ok

but thats ok I put fic on hitus now so I can write 2,000,000 word fic on Bowulf + HW luv story (OTP!)

will submit that 1

I want to share this to every corner of the internet.

"Ladies and gentlemen, meet my editor."

Skywriter
Group Admin

Wait, they took off their cutie marks? Does this have a gore tag?

horizon
Group Contributor

GRAT NEWS!!!!! every1

i wuz gona put fic on hitus but then i din't

& i ficed TWO NEW CARPTHERS

that is crapter 5 && chartep 6 && the BEST prat is…………

HARSHWHINNNNY!

y! i add best poni and soon the shopping and the sexs start

horizon
Group Contributor

i read sexs ecation thread && learn poni has 2 b nekid 4 sexs so dont juge me I just bein accarate

I thank u thanking of harizan not me (harizan) or maybe harizan but I can fic edot 4 u if i watn

horizon
Group Contributor

Umm … I don't know how to break this to you but cutie marks are PART OF THE PONY BODY. For heaven's sakes. Taking those off would be like taking off their man-rod and lady-glove before putting them together.

horizon
Group Contributor

oh kk I will ½ them taek thoes off 2

horizon
Group Contributor

What … no … I … just … :facehoof:

horizon
Group Contributor

Uh, Horizon? Little outside tip. Walk away. Quit while you still have some sanity left.

horizon
Group Contributor

I think it's a little late for that. :applecry:

horizon
Group Contributor

i write more ok

bcuz it sooo quite here :applecry:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dear Horizon:
I find that the carpet in my home is not complated enough. Since you are an expert at complating carpets, I was wondering if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

horizon
Group Contributor

it vary somple 2 corn plate carpets u tack a stipple gun w/ith big stipples && foold carpet && stipple 2 baes than folld && stipple moar till doen…… lots && lost of foalds…… u nead biggr stipples 4 moar plates

Skywriter
Group Admin

I just keep reading and reading what you wrote there. Like, over and over again. I... I think I have a fetish I never knew I had. Can you feature a carpet-laying scene in your fic, please?

horizon
Group Contributor

Cha. 11 ---------> tHE PLOT TWITSTS… I HAEV THEM… ALL UV THEM

i ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…… is crapet lying even a sport

horizon
Group Contributor

so ummmm Charptr 12 up…… more liek CRAPter 12 :twilightoops:

I get my sisetr mandy 2 fic 4 me bcuz I away on tirp… but she RUANED it with STURPID NERD THIGNS

my fic here -------------------> my Harshwhinnial but I NOT LINJK 2 CRAPRET 12 bcuz IT SUX sry

Congratulations on being the latest author interviewed for FIMFiction and Pony Fiction Vault, horizon, and having "My Harshwhinnial" archived in the latter! It's about time you were recognized for your majestic prose!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Congratulations on getting your fanfic into the ponyvaults and getting interviewed, horizon!

I still feel guilty about the talking dinosaur. I mean, we haven't seen him in weeks, ever since I hugged him and he ran away crying.

Do you think if I offered to hug him again he'd come back?
Or offered not to hug him again?

Oh, I don't know. Why does life have to be so complicated?

A hearty congratulations for being interviewed on the main page for your fanfic. I feel it truly sets a new standard for fanfiction archived there.

Don't let it go to your head and start slacking, though. Do you know how many ponies have gotten one awards, and then never been heard from again because they stopped trying? Far too many.

Now is the time to start thinking about a followup.

horizon
Group Contributor

835200 836580 836609
thx u!! I tink every1 who c fic noes excactly how good levle of qualitude it has so it win all teh srs awards

i writered 40,000 wards of Bowulf x Hrashwhinnny OTP xover outof 2.000,000… i public it when done… mebbe next Apirl

I try 2 fic more carpters 4 this fic btu stoll derpresd @ STUPID MANDY… will c

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38