Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Skywriter
Group Admin

Speculation is high as to what role this pivotal character will play in Season 4. What will she inspect now that the Games are officially a lock for the Crystal Empire? What would you like to see her inspect?

Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin

Seconded.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Anything other than Games inspection is just Hasbro milking us for money. I for one am not going to buy any of those "Let's Pretend Miss Harshwhinny Inspects the Spa" or "Let's Pretend Miss Harshwhinny Inspects the Grocery Store" toys.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Seaponies. She needs to inspect seaponies.

Skywriter
Group Admin

For what?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ocean-borne parasites.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Like zebra mussels?

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's an invasive species, not a parasite.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Zebra Muscles" should be Snowflake's African-Equestrian cousin.

766326>>766337

You guys, this is a serious question posted by a serious Skywriter.

Anyway, Miss Harshwhinny needs to inspect the library for termites and dry rot, because I mean it's a hollowed out tree and we haven't seen Twilight do even the most basic maintenance outside of her normal work as a librarian and nerdhorse. I sometimes question whether Twilight is actually a qualified carpenter at all.

Also, while she's inspecting the seaponies for oil companies, Miss Harshwhinny should also check their teeth and spoor to make sure they're not luring sailors to their demise and then eating them. We've all heard the "helpful-as-can-be ponies" rhetoric but the source was a handful of second-hand G1 accounts that involved a human, so they can only be taken as unreliable, at best, and the product of a diseased mind, at worst.

In conclusion, I fully support Miss Harshwhinny appearing as a seapony in season 4. Thank you and good night. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

HOT-BLOODED HARSHWHINNY!!!
She'll inspect the universe for suck and throw galaxies at stuff. That would be awesome.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That would explain this tweet from Megan McCarthy, wouldn't it?

As I'm sure you all know, after the fiasco at Cadence's wedding, changelings are the newest big fad in Canterlot. Changeling music, changeling fashion, a changeling sidekick for Daring Do, the works. Some ponies have even gone so far as to start changeling cults, complete with special goggles to imitate the bug-eyes. Most of this is harmless, but it turns out that a certain type of fungus that grows in the changeling hives has an intoxicating effect on ponies; when a pony burns it and inhales the smoke, it produces a calming sense of euphoria, followed by lasting nervousness and anxiety. Canterlot has provisionally outlawed the fungus until its effects on ponies can be better studied, but there's still a thriving black market; the cult members who smoke the fungus smuggle it into Equestria, hidden in hollowed-out half-bit pieces. Which is where Miss Harshwhinny comes in: with her outstanding moral character, keen eye, and discerning judgment, she's the perfect choice to inspect tense sects in specs for insect incense in cents.

Well, she should inspect everything, of course, but I'm not sure how much screentime she could get.

What they should do is cancel "Equestria Girls" and give her a spinoff show of her own, when Celestia sends her on missions to inspect things. You could bring in Apple Bloom and Winona to help her. I'd call it "Inspector Harshwhinny".

Skywriter
Group Admin

I keep punching my laptop screen in the hopes that it will hurt you. Is it working?

Hasbro almost certainly wouldn't do a show that was clearly a ripoff of "Inspector Gadget". You might want to take it over to the Upcoming Fanfiction section. "Dr. Claw In Equestria" would be amusing.

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
Uh, I mean, "oof ow aargh not the face not the face!"

I would buy those toys. :rainbowdetermined2:
OW! What did I do?? :raritydespair:

Recently?

horizon
Group Contributor

Okay, I know this isn't saying much, but that hurt worse than the talking dinosaur's beatings.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I have this mole on my back that's flaky and has irregular borders. I wonder if it might be pre-cancerous, but I'd like someone to inspect it before making an appointment with my dermatologist. Do you think Miss Harswhinny will be available any time soon?

You idiot, you have to punch your webcam for it to have any real effect.

:flutterrage: LIKE THIS! :flutterrage:

Oof ow aargh not the face not the face!

Skywriter
Group Admin

Guys, immortal princess moderator here. I don't believe I have to even type this out, but please, please do not punch people through their webcams. For one thing, it's contrary to FIMFiction policies, and for another, it's probably legal battery and can expose everyone involved to police action. I will not have this group turn into another on-line fight club. You remember when that thing where an ill-timed ragequit left some poor sap's fist stuck halfway through the Internet? Yeah, that. Just don't.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

773616>>771803

Besides, do either of you really want a punching-somepony-through-a-webcam cutie mark? That would kinda suck as a special talent.

771803 773616 774447

First Rule of Webcam Punch Club: Don't talk about Webcam Punch Club.
Second Rule of Webcam Punch Club: Robert's Rules of Order will be observed during Webcam Punch Club matches.
Third Rule of Webcam Punch Club: Judys are prohibited from joining Webcam Punch Club. No exceptions.
Fourth Rule of Webcam Punch Club: There is no Fourth Rule of Webcam Punch Club.
Fifth Rule of Webcam Punch Club: If you bring a fifth to Webcam Punch Club, you must bring a fifth for everyone else to drink.
Sixth Rule of Webcam Punch Club: All rules of Webcam Punch Club are to include the phrase, "Webcam Punch Club."
Seventh Rule of Webcam Punch Club: Webcam Punch Club don't need no stinkin' Marquess of Queensberry Rules.
Eighth Rule of Webcam Punch Club: Unless otherwise specified, all Webcam Punch Club matches are, "To the Pain."
Ninth Rule of Webcam Punch Club: The Ninth Rule of Webcam Punch Club is currently under review by the World Court.

horizon
Group Contributor

Maybe it would be more of a "punching someone through rips in the spacetime continuum" Cutie Mark. Your Cutie Mark would be a hoof. Ponies would look at it and go, "why is your Cutie Mark a hoof?" and then they would fly backward and say "OW MY FACE!" and you would be like "Oh yeah!" :duck:

That might make it hard to wash or brush one's pelt or tail.

"OW, MY FACE!"
"Stop hitting yourself!"
"OW, MY FACE!"
"Stop hitting yourself!"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

775030>>775237

I'd think it would make it hard to walk, let alone brush yourself. Imagine if you tried to take a step forward, and ended up punching somepony in the face instead. It'd be even worse then having an arguing cutie mark.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30