Hasbroverse 232 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 74

But this is the G1 version of Transformers. That makes no sense here. :applejackconfused:

But but but.... my OTP! :raritycry:

Is in another universe. :pinkiecrazy:

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4737890 What 4738419 said here. I don't think I'm really using much of anything from Prime/Aligned.

I still wanna do a crossover between the Hasbroverse and the Shogunverse sometime. :pinkiecrazy:

Though there are some elements from the Aligned universe you could use:
1. M.E.C.H.: nowhere near the level of Cobra, but still a threat.
2. William Fowler: An agent of the Earth Defense Command.
3. Wheeljack with two swords
4. Post-"The Rebirth" Cybertron looking much like in Robots in Disguise.
5. Vehicons as Decepticon foot soldiers. During the Great War, of course.
6. Sideswipe with a sword.
7. The drones from War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertorn.
8. The design of the Scraplets (whom already appeared in G1 Marvel comics)
9. Like in Robots in Disguise, some Decepticons defected or forced into hiding.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4884622 I'll admit, some of that stuff sounds like great additions. Agent Fowler being in charge of Minerva, for instance.

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Ok, I need to get this idea out of my head somewhere before writing it down.

I have been getting into Jem recently (Don't laugh, the episode about her father is pretty good as is the Robin hood one. And I am now a Kimber/Stormer shipper) and I suddently had an idea based off of the movie that they had planned. Now, this isn't the live action pos they were going to do, but an animated movie like the TF that would've involved psychic twins and an anti version of Synergy named entropy.

So, my idea is this.

After the Sirens beatdown, they find those twins and team up with them to get their powers back. The only way the Rainbooms can win is by getting Jerrica to reuinite the band together after they had broken up. Sunset travels across dimensions to have Meghan help her get Jem and the holograms together. What follows is an epic war of the bands fought across dimensions.

Also, there was a father's day eppie where Jem went to a horse ranch...ran by two blondes, I am so saing that was Meghan and Molly.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4945177 I love the TV series, too. In the hasbroverse, Stormer and Kimber are married. Also, concerning that piece of shit movie? Start here for a take on it. ;)

I might be misremembering but wasn't mention made of the D&D cartoon series being canon in this story? Something about Presto having a position in government.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

4946412 That's true. Presto is the president's top adviser on 'thaumic radiation' AKA magic.

Ah, well I was just remembering Eric, the show's old whipping boy and that got me thinking.

If he does get mentioned, considering how much crap he took in the show, if he could have more respect now as an adult.

Maybe a job where his cautious nature/common sense would come in handy.

A pony appears in a Donald Trump rally and bucks him. :rainbowlaugh:

How about the agents of M.A.S.K. ?

Ms. Cinch is either Danielle or Michelle's principal. Or, since Danielle will be going to college, maybe the dean.

1779252 1341259 Hi, You Should Also Consider adding The X-Men Film Series Continuity to The HasbroVerse Due to the Fact that it has been Confirmed that Despite still being produced by marvel entertainment it is no longer owned by marvel due to that F Fox Incident which forced them to cancel fantastic four comic books and discontinue the Rights to X-Men into now being in it's own standalone universe rather than the latter...
and if you do add the X-men Film Series to Your Universe...it should be the first 10 films in the X-Men Film Series in both the Original and Revised Timelines Which Are...
Original/Revised X-Men Timelines:
X-Men (2000) (Original)
X2 (2003) (Original)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (Original)
X-Men: Origins-Wolverine (2009) (original)
X-Men: First Class (2011) (Original/revised)
The Wolverine (2013) (original)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) (Original/Revised)
Deadpool (2016) (revised)
X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) (Revised)
Wolverine 3 (2017) (revised)
Video Links Further Explaining My Point on this:

and that is why i think you should incorporate the Events of the 1st 10 x-men live action films into the HasbroVerse due to the fact that x-Men is no longer owned by marvel...
Nuff Said.
with thanks and hopes up,
From the Biggest #1 HasbroVerse Fan of all time in the history of the history of all of reality,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma aka Dark-Pulse/Darkimus-Primal

1779252 1341259 Hi, You Should Also Consider adding The X-Men Film Series Continuity to The HasbroVerse Due to the Fact that it has been Confirmed that Despite still being produced by marvel entertainment it is no longer owned by marvel due to that F Fox Incident which forced them to cancel fantastic four comic books and discontinue the Rights to X-Men into now being in it's own standalone universe rather than the latter...
and if you do add the X-men Film Series to Your Universe...it should be the first 10 films in the X-Men Film Series in both the Original and Revised Timelines Which Are...
X-Men (2000) (Original)
X2 (2003) (Original)

and that is why i think you should incorporate the Events of the 1st 10 x-men live action films into the HasbroVerse due to the fact that x-Men is no longer owned by marvel...
Nuff Said.
From the Biggest #1 HasbroVerse Fan of all time in the history of the history of all of reality,

Here's an idea.

Have a nod to the fact that the Action Man toys were an attempt by Hasbro to spread their GI Joe line to the U.K. by having the Action Man team be formed in response to the success of team GI Joe.

X-Men (2000) (Original)
X2 (2003) (Original)

Nuff Said.

Can someone please kick James-Plasma out of this thread? Not to be rude or anything, but he's posted the exact same idea 3 goddamn times, in one case outright double posting. Not to mention, his idea is just outright ludicrous, with absolutely no real reason other than "the fact that x-Men is no longer owned by marvel". You know, even though there is absolutely no reason to even suspect that these universes are even remotely connected.

Queen Chrysalis sends spies to Earth.

I get the impression from the season 8 premiere that Chancellor Neighsay is a pony supremacist. If his fantastic racism against other species isn't obvious.

I have this idea that Neighsay doesn't like humans either. He also doesn't like the myths and legends surrounding the Mag'ne, because he doesn't like the idea of the ponies being dependent on some two-legged being. When he learns of Megan's return to Equestria, he fears her presence would cause trouble for pony society.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74