Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

"Buongiorno, wonderfolk! I'm 1/4 into my mission and hope there are a still a few of you around in 2015 to see my return. Know that I'm still creating, ideas are always bubbling and brewing in the old ponkanoggin, and I love and think about all of you often. Many of us have had terrific times together, and I expect many more in the not-too-distant future.

Vi volgio bene,
Anziano (Ponky) Burton"

1452601 Woohoo! We're in the second quarter now!

A quarter in already? Wow, I messed up the maths entirely. Or the date. Or something. :rainbowhuh:
Does anybody know when in 2015 he's returning?

As far as I know about the same time as he left. So that should be February.

1452696 Only eighteen more months to go!

Second quarter? Is he planning a half-time show after it? SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY, YEAH

1452601 It's still not going fast enough... So glad he's enjoying himself either way.:fluttercry:

Ponky was already like top tier human before he left. I'm worried he's going to come back with angels and a chorus praising everything he does. That would make it hard to make vlogs and stuff. Plus angels eat a lot. They're really expensive to take care of.

<3 Yay! Ponked!

I think I'll post it here so I don't have to make a new thread. I got a letter back from Ponky with this lovely picture on the envelope (I sent him some MLP stickers) as well as this sticky note as an addition to the letter.
(front and back)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13