Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Greetings, fellow Ponkians. This is Statoose, one of the two editors of The Sisters Doo, alongside Honey Mead.

During TSD Chapter 16's editing phase, Ponky had jokingly written an "alternate ending" to said chapter. As you may remember, the chapter, Show Some Manners, ended in Rainbow Dash entering a cave, Piedra materializing from molten rock, and greeting the pegasus. I had asked Ponky if he would be posting it in his usual chapter-followup-blarg; he said yes, but never actually did (or else I utterly missed it, which I'm 99% sure I didn't). In his absence, I'm remedying that. Mwuahaha.

Without further ado, I give you the passage taken from the copy of the unedited chapter that I never got rid of. Enjoy!

“Rainbow, wait!” Ditzy called out behind her, but the speedster didn’t listen. Her crackly laughter echoed in the narrow path, just wide enough for her to keep flapping. The tunnel curved left, right, up, down, challenging Rainbow’s attention in the dimness. And then—very suddenly—it opened into an enormous chamber filled with bronze light. Pencil-thin stalactites of glimmering copper oozed from the ceiling; their counterparts on the ground were thick and conical, tipped with the color of molten gold.

“What the hay…” Rainbow murmured, looking all around the bright, spherical chamber. Her words were echoed by the stir of movement at the bottom of the sphere. She gasped and lifted her hooves into a defensive position, scanning her eyes over the portly stalagmites as she hovered.

“Yo, dawg,” a deep, gravelly voice shook the walls of the chamber. “What’s up witch’yo maaaane, gurl? Mmm, I want me some o’ dat mane!”

Rainbow grit her teeth and draped her hooves over her head. “Yeah, well, you can’t have it!”

After a moment of silence, the disembodied voice started to laugh. “Pffff, I can have whateva mane I wanna have, b*tch. Dis is mah house an’ you in mah hood, ho!”

Rainbow scrunched up her nose. “Hey... that’s mean!”

The copper-colored stone at the lowest curve of the sphere buckled and inflated like some kind of clay. Rainbow watched with wide eyes as the liquid stone formed into a tall, equine shape, complete with enormous, regal wings and a spiraling horn. A pair of clear grey eyes opened below the magical spire and focused on Rainbow’s pinprick pupils.

“You don’t gotta be nice when you Piedra,” he said in a voice that rumbled the cavern, “the big pimpin’ daddy o’ dirt ‘n’ stuff.”

Rainbow couldn’t speak, staring at the pony that continued to take form amidst the cones of glowing bronze.

As soon as a mouth appeared below his narrow snout, the alicorn offered her a calming smile. “Where da buck is Ditzy, yo? I wanna check out dat fiiiine bubbly flank!”

Should have saved this for blackmail, but oh well. Such is life in living long and dashing apples. Or something.

Nope, I can't... I don't even know. :rainbowlaugh:

822399 That was hilarious! I am reading The Sisters Doo again as I got this notice. That is awesome.

As soon as a mouth appeared below his narrow snout, the alicorn offered her a calming smile. “Where da buck is Ditzy, yo? I wanna check out dat fiiiine bubbly flank!”

822399 Wai u do thees
Wai

822458 I'd say, "Ask Ponky", but... well. :applejackunsure:

822471 It's so needlessly racist but hilarious at the same time!

Ponky does learn from me...

:pinkiesad2:

:rainbowlaugh:

Awesome.

...um

Wf did I just read :rainbowhuh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13