Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So I was stalking researching... Alright, well it doesn't matter how I came upon this, but a few months ago I discovered a gem, and I've realized: why hog it all for myself? So, I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

Anybody else happen upon gems? I never did find a video of his American Idol performance...

742050 I love Ponky's music. He is best brony musician.

He's not exactly a Brony musician but may god strike me with thunder if he ain't a brilliant musician all around.

Well isn't this serenading my ears.

#PonkyRulez
#BringPonkyBack2013
#AllHailPonky

Aw yeah, saw this a long while ago, it's definitely one of my favorite works of his.

While I was out stalking googling him, I happened across his non-brony Youtube channel, which has ~5 or so videos of him singing.

...actually, that's where you got this from, isn't it?

:twilightblush: Yes. Hey, anything to get my Ponky fix. Even if it was in the pre-Ponkial era of his life. He's always sung well... Whether it's about his own stalkings or #2 pencils.

I happen to like his duet of Baby It's Cold Outside with that one girl.

There is this one he sent me right after I sent him my first recording for Sisters Doo. I guess he put it on private because of his hilarious/adorable freak out. :derpytongue2:

Can't find the video of his performance, but found one of his top 40 interview.

To everyone trying to find Ponky's audition video for AI:

The same blargh that he posted his picture in has a comment by Ponky, stating that they never aired his performance. Sorry, guys. :fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13