Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
oberon
Group Admin

What about mail?, you would think. We all know Ponky's gonna post his new address on his (for now I hope) last blargh.
So?
So, what happens when Ponky is flooded with mail?
Well, as much as I think he's a fast writer, you may have slower response times, coupled with the fact you'need to send your thanks/thoughts/updates overseas.
Who cares? I want to count as a single individual! Okay, no problem. It's your decision to write to him, and I think he would really, really appreciate it.
Anyway, I had an idea. Living in Northern Italy, I thought, Why can't people address Ponky by proxy? (hmm... ponkyproxy...)
That's stupid! I know, I know. I just had to let out this strange idea that would have resonated endlessly in my mind if I hadn't.
The only positives I could find were:
a. One big letter per... month? Month, with all comments on a so-defined thread. Comments written like

Stuff ... ... things

~ signature username

b. Ponky gets one macroletter, and does one macroreply, which is then posted on a blargh or PM'd, your choice, here.
c. Apart from writing and physical responses, 2 days max between sending and recieving.
d. Every cost paid by me.

And I may even be able to stalk SURPRISE FOLLOW him during his missionarings, when I find the time.

So, your thoughts on the matter? Is this an even more stupid idea than I originally thought?:trixieshiftright:

oberon
Group Admin

It seems you're also the only one who cared to reply. Whelp, at least it went better than I expected (rage).

682090Don't feel bad. Give it a little bit of time for people to find the group.

Sounds like a cool idea.

Alright then, I'll try to write one! When I have time.:twilightsheepish:

This idea is better than burying Ponky in mail.

It seems a better idea to send one BIG letter than a dozen little letters.

692884Exactly. We should at least wait a week or so before compiling the first one; after all, we want him to get settled in, right?

681872 Oh yes, I'd love to contribute.

702583 I'd love to write to Ponkaponkaponkaponkey!

704812 Poinkaponkadonk.

704814 POnkidydonkitydoodahday

704934 Hoinkidonkyponkysocky

704939 Skabittywobbityponkadeedonkadeeflobbityfloppityjunkawunkachunkafunkaponkee-kee

704966Fiddlefaddlegronkbonkeasypeasylemonsqueezybumpbumpsugarlumprumpboinktoinkponkydeeponkydum

Forgot to put my two bits in on this being a nice idea.:twilightsmile: Like a care package of smiles.

oberon
Group Admin

[youtube=5rkTQpEZ0Cg]

719317 Dammit, not on here too.

oberon
Group Admin

Yuppity-yupitaponkitayupstschkaposckarstchkayup.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20