Fallout Equestria Related Roleplay 268 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 163
Doomande
Group Admin

All good groups have an presentation thread, so here are ours. Let us hear a little bit about each other and hopefully have a lot of good RPing in the future.

So I am Doomande, I have been playing different kinds of RP for over 11 years now, and are an 21 year old Dane. My English can be a little bit weird from time to time, but if there is a misunderstanding about anything do you just ask what I meant and I will try to use some better words.

I do normally play Pen and Paper, and have by now played most with the Pathfinder system, set in the Eberron setting, to those that don´t know that would, it is Indiana Jones tec and world, just with magic, and lots of it.

I'm Noakwolf. I live in America. I don't normally RP, but I'm fascinated by it. I used to RP on online games but I stopped. I might RP here if there is something arsome going on. :3

- Noakwolf

I am The Midnight Stalker. I'm an American. Southern to be specific. Yes I do use Y'all and Ain't and other words like that. I will not shy away form using them in an RP either. I've been Roleplaying for a little over a year now. I started on the Spore Game forums, but have branched out into other areas. I prefer Science Fiction and Fantasy Based RPs and currently am helping Moderate two Independent RP forums.

I am Lord Korloros, better known as Ironmonger. I am an American of Cincinnati, and I have a habit of unconsciously switching voices and accents. I'm new to Role Playing as I've just recently joined an RP that is Game Mastered by Camobadger over on the Cloudsville forums. I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, and I usually play combat-heavy characters. I'm a very militaristic person, and I don't exactly trust my own memory so if I ask something that should be "obvious" just go with it.

Doomande
Group Admin

The good thing of playing like this is that you always can go back and look at what the other person wrote, it is brilliant for us with worse memory :pinkiehappy: As you can see is RPing a little bit different here because most often isn´t there a game master to watch us, so we have to agree on stuff. So just relax, we was all new once, and we do all forget from time to time :rainbowlaugh: So write up an character and have fun like the rest of us :pinkiehappy:

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

Hello, my name's Archer. I would say some increasingly grand title, but none of those really fit who I am. Anyway, I'm from the US of A and I have been Role Playing to one tune or another for about five to six years now. My friends gave me the -Anarchy bit when I caused a catastrophic - yet hilarious - event to happen in one of our Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. Other than that, I've started writing pony stories more recently and that's about it! :rainbowkiss:

Hello, everyone. I am Chaotic Dreams. I've never really role-played, but I am hoping this new experience will be a fun one. I'm the guy who has some adoptable ideas posted over on the main FoE group's homepage, so I have lots of ideas, but I've never really had the time or will to develop them. Here, however, I hope I can do just that.

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

646422, You should probably make this thread sticky, so that it's easily accessible at the top of the forum.

Doomande
Group Admin

PINKIE GASP! :pinkiegasp: it worked, although I have nothing to do with this group beside being an member

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

649761 I know! :raritystarry: I was going to put the store up there, but decided against it. Actually, hell with it.

TicTac
Group Contributor

Greetings all! I am TicTac! I've been RPing for roughly 5ish years now I think. I used to do a lot of play-by-post RPs with the Warrior Cats series, and then switched over to FoE RP last year. I'm involved in 4 FoE PnPs, and will actually be GMing my own here shortly. Other than that, I do a lot of Tavern Free RP, so yeah ^^ :moustache:

Msvman
Group Contributor

Heeyyooo! Msvman here or just Msv. I live in the Philippines :twilightblush: and i just started out FOE RP around two days ago :rainbowlaugh: and i'm having a blast! And some kinky stuff :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright: so i hope we'll have some awesome(sexy times :rainbowlaugh:) RP's.

East Coast
Group Admin

Well uhm, I'm East Coast, founder and c.e.o of aperture science black mesa stable tec
This group, I'm from Boston America, and my grammar is known to be poor. I do most of my ponying from my phone. Uhmm, I've been playing table-top rpgs for a while, im currently working on a fallout equestria themed dungeons and dragons campaign setting and I will be watching this group like little pip watches flanks...

Did I mention I love fallout equestria? Cause that's kinda important.

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

Working from phone, D&D peeps, poor grammar, and both in New England? :rainbowderp:

Me too, for all of that! Funny how things like that work! :rainbowlaugh:

East Coast
Group Admin

653538:unsuresweetie:

I hate stalker bronies:facehoof:

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: I kid, I kid! Oh yeah, btwubwubs everypony. Your admins are now Archer, Doomande, and Caesar Delvious.

I remain your loving Hive Lord, you may come to any of us with questions, complaints, suggestions and your whining.:duck:

-For the Horde, East Coast

So it's me then... Hm... Were should I start...

My name is ***** ************ but on the internet I'm known mostly as Alamut, sometimes as Alamut1488 when my nick is already taken :trixieshiftleft:

I'm a great fan of CRPG an used to play browser and forum based, fantasy RP's for 3-4 years, but everything changes after I went to the university. Ergo I had less time for active role playing than I would have liked...

I love reading books, watching movies, playing games, writing my own stories and other nerdy things. I'm also into anime and manga. Basically you could say that my aim is to know at least something about everything :twilightsmile: Maybe that's the reason I like Twi the most? :twilightoops:

I'm into MLP since march/april last year if not counting G1 from way back ago... And I simply love the sub fandom known as Fallout Equestria. By the Great Old Ones! I'm even writing something on my own:rainbowlaugh:

That's all. Any questions? No? Wonderfull :pinkiecrazy:

East Coast
Group Admin

Welcome to the Hive...

Frank Longistinstelesky?!

Nope but you got the ending of my name. At least in your weird English spelling :trixieshiftleft:

East Coast
Group Admin

654163:unsuresweetie:

I call it a victory:twilightsmile:

I have nothing against that :scootangel:

I am Honey Mead, but everypony just calls me Honey (to their embarrassment).

I am a writer and I have never RP'd before, so this should be fun :pinkiecrazy:

I am BronyRex, from the state of Georgia in the US of A.

I have done a rp before and I am very good at plots which effect things to happen in the distant future. I also pay attention to all things happening and if it is plot related, ill probably remember it, such as previous posts from months past. I also RP A LOT! mostly instant replies from 8 am to 5pm my time on weekdays

Doomande
Group Admin

Again, welcome to the group. I hope that you find an thread that you will like to play in, or else can you always make one for us, I am certain that there would not go long before we are swarming over it, wanting to play with you. That have happened so many times before in here with new plays.

AnarchyArcher
Group Admin

*chuckling* Hello again, never seen you 'round these parts. Well, I guess these parts haven't existed very long...

SimplyThePony
Group Contributor

Hiya! SimplyThePony here~

Wow, this is long overdue ^_^. Well, I live in The U.S (Florida to be more specific), Currently my hobbies include ponies... Fimfiction (Mostly Reading and Proofing) and I guess you could add gaming to this list(PS3 and PC), yea, not a big social person.

I'm on mostly from 4pm to 12am (EST) on weekdays and the entire day (Sometimes the entire night) on weekends.

Doomande
Group Admin

There you see, it was not so hard. And it fells good knowing that you ain´t tardy right :trollestia:

SimplyThePony
Group Contributor

Indeed it does.

Oi! Lance here reporting for duty.
I'm just your typical 17 year old high school sophomore just trying to make ends meet in school.
As for where I live, the "City of Sin" hasn't been too rough on me, what with living in the rich kid district of the Woodlands.

As for RPing, I consider myself a mild veteran in that department, priding myself on writing rather lengthy RPs for even Tumblr RP blogs.... As in three paragraphs at least long for the lower end ones.
As a writer, I haven't had so much success... For various reasons, such as writer's block, being INTP, (A person who is a highly developed introverted thinker of themselves, read my blog post for more info if you wish.) a lazy sloth who wouldn't even lift a limb to do a pull up and so forth.

In essence, nothing truly special, other than the odd adoration for the S1 version of fanon Luna, and having an odd Irish accent, considering I never even been to the British Isles, much less have any parents whom have any lineage from there. To give you some perspective, my father's side of the family came here around the 1920s from both Poland and Lithuania respectively (Due to Semitic prosecution in that era.), while my mother is an immigrant from South Korea, moving in at the age of four sometime during the 1960s for economic reasons. Her father happens to be a veteran of the military police in Seoul, even getting the chance to see General MacArthur himself more than a few times as a security detail.

Doomande
Group Admin

Welcome for real to the group Lance. Really hope to soon see some more of your RP skills, and still waiting to kill infected by your side (hint hint nudge nudge:derpytongue2:)

East Coast
Group Admin

That is a lengthy indroduction if I read one. Welcome to the group kiddo.:duck:

677315 Haha, that RP is being written as we speak. Be patient lad, I still have school life to attend to here, I am actually typing this on my notebook at school.

Also still drafting up the settings segment in a separate document. Don't worry, you'll find you zombies and fair share of other wasteland baddies to lay waste to soon enough. :pinkiecrazy:

Doomande
Group Admin

If there is one thing that I ain´t is it patient. I can´t take waiting when I know that there is something good coming my way:pinkiehappy:

677322 Aye! I just like being detailed in my explanations... Sometimes to a fault... That's why my stories aren't.... Well, updated often.

677327 Don't get your hopes up lad, there is still a fair chance that it might turn to... Well, let's not talk about that. Point is that we're still in the experimental stages of development, and it could go anywhere at this point. Be cautious but curious.

Fifrein
Group Contributor

Hope you don't mind not using my real name, just call me Fifrein(pronounced fif-rain) or Fif.

I have been RPing for roughly 5 years now, mostly DnD and a pony group. I'm a Grammar Nazi, so fair warning to those who tend to be careless with grammar and spelling. I probably won't be terribly active in this group, especially not at first, but we'll see how it goes.

Doomande
Group Admin

Aww... And I have just looked forward to play cat and mouse with you :pinkiesad2: Oh well, can´t win each one. Happy to see an new face in here at least :pinkiehappy:

And just be as much Grammar Nazi as you want, so long as you remember that not all of us is going to listen to it :trollestia: and some of us have English as an second language

Fifrein
Group Contributor

682353 I'll keep that in mind.

I am ninjapacman, and I will also not be using my real name. I am a veteran RPer and grammar Nazi. I am a stickler for the rules, and though some might say that I have a stick up my ass, I am not a paladin.

Doomande
Group Admin

Wellcome then mister ninja antipaladin :derpytongue2: Hope that you will have some fun and good RP times with the rest of us :pinkiehappy:

Hello the name is Mr.Z most call me Bebop ether will work
I am 19 years old I live in the US I reside in the State of Georgia and work as a Mortician...
yeah I give people the creeps :ajbemused::ajbemused:.I am part Russian and South American weird combination right? :rainbowlaugh:

As my name probably gave it away I am a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop and run a small group dedicated to just that

I know 4 languages so I slip up sometimes when I type so for that I am sorry
This is my first time in RP so don't kill me to much for my mistakes.
I look forward to RP with you all :twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

East Coast
Group Admin

You know, I would like bebop allot more if ike got more sex scenes.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

Welcome to the group!:duck:

Doomande
Group Admin

Don´t listen to mister big clopper over there :derpytongue2: and welcome to the group.

We have all been new once, and have all our little flaws, so just relax and try to have so much fun as you can, that is at least what the rest of us is doing. Remember to head over to the character list when you have an character to show all of us, and remember, almost nothing is wrong when you play RP like this, as long as you look for signals for if the other players are okay with it. And a welcoming theme to you

:twilightsmile::twilightsmile: Thanks for the welcome
And epic song is epic Tank is good but Real Folk Blues is my favorite :pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:

Howdy! Ignis here! I'm roughly new to the RP world, so just be patient and help this cincinnatian catch on fast. I'm usually on mobile so my response time may be slow. I'm normally a short and to the point player and look forward to meeting everyone.

Doomande
Group Admin

It seams that most of us is new in here, so that does nothing. And the rest of us that ain´t have been it at some point and can remember how it was. So just try to have fun and all should work out in the end. And I must say, I think that you are one of the fastest ones to present themselves after joining the group. Now do you just need to write up an character and find a RP that you want to join or start one yourself

I'm RoseTwilight, though I also go as Dubious_Trance sometimes. I've been rping for a good seven years and I'm still "new" in my opinion. I've rped a diverse ranges of genres, but this will be my first time playing F.E. I am a Mississipian from American. Yeah, I say ya'll, ain't, ect, but I also have a tendency to switch things up by using proper and very prolific speech. I'm a pretty happy go lucky person with a thirst for drama, comedy, cuteness, and action.

Doomande
Group Admin

Welcome to the group, I hope that you find an RP that you thinks look interesting, or writes one yourself if there ain´t a setting yet to your taste. And interesting character that you have made on the list

Delvius
Group Admin

Well, what the heck? I'll post. :pinkiesmile:

Hey there guys, name's Delvius. If you want my steam name, it's sidehitter. Skype? Seriouser-than-you. I'm an amateur writer, but thankfully my first official fanfic 'New Roam' has been fairly successful so far. I haven't been on FiM as long as some of you guys, but I think I've done good so far. I'm also the OvestallionLegateOverstallion of the FoE related fics group here, so yeah. :twilightsmile:

Aside from that, there's really not much else to tell. Not unless you want to know my personal life, that is. Good luck with your endeavors! :pinkiehappy:

Hello, everyone. I'm DamienSmith, Co-Creator of a little group called Woven Worlds Productions. I'll also answer to Jon Tauros, as that will be my Author Avatar.And by little, I mean we're three people who decided to write a comic together. I live in Columbia, Maryland and am 16 years old. I'm kinda-sorta new at RP. I'm writing this from a Kindle, so I'll probably make many mistakes. I look forward to the stories we'll weave together. Taa!

I am "A Pineapple" I am fairly new to RP and I am also very uncreative. I suck at writing but I am hoping to improve my writing skills by joining some things like this group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 163