The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,639 members · 2,048 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

In one of the comics a young Trixie made a cameo with her mother, however I can't seem to find a name for her, even a fan name, heck derpibooru literally just calls/tags her "Trixie's Mom." So I wanted to check and see if you guys have come up with a name for her that I was just not aware of for some reason.

how about sunflower lulamoon

Look how similar their cutie marks are
Did some research and beatrix seems to be derived from the Latin name Viatrix, meaning "voyager, traveler"
Not saying it is the name but putting the two above facts together, I wanna say it's Viatrix Lulamoon
Any votes for that being the fandom name?

Well given her color cutie mark and we canvass use Trixie takes after her father to some extent.

I say her mother's name would "Illusia Sunrise". Who was her Father "Hoofdiny 'the magnificent' Lulamon" (Trixie's Late father) magician assistant.

Since "Trixie" is reminiscent of "tricksy" and yet is an actual name, maybe a name along those lines? Also, since she looks like the opposite of Trixie in terms of colour and cutie mark, maybe her name could be something thematically opposite.

1. How about "Frankie"? It's reminiscent of being "frank" (the opposite of being "tricksy") and yet is an actual name. For instance, it could be short for "Francis" or "Frances" or "Francesca". Or else she could have some variation on it, such as "Franklin" (sounds like "frankly") or "Frank". Frankie Lulamoon.

2. Alternatively, "Candid" has similar properties (sounds like both a description and an actual name, though it's technically spelled "Candide" in the latter case). It also sounds like "candied" or "candy", suggesting a sugary sweet temperament as opposed to Trixie's brash and bold one. Candid Lulamoon.

It's safe to say her last name is probably Lulamoon, anything else is up to debate.
I'd love to see the topic of Trixie's family explored on the show one day

6290595 Buzzsaw Lulamoon, because she is secretly a killer with a buzzsaw. Just look at her cutie mark for proof. :derpytongue2:

She have name already it in archive!

One of writers hint at her name.

Huh. I didn't find one the last time I looked. What is it?

Okay I've just looked it up in more depth and found some more stuff about Trixie's mom on the wiki, I can't believe I missed it the first time so thanks for inspiring me to go back and check, namely a small entry on the "List of Comic Ponies" page. According to the wiki "Ted Andersonmay have named her "something with 'Spectacle' or 'Showcase," linking to this Twitter post. However I'm not sure where you got Twitter as her name from, in fact from the sounds of the post she still doesn't have a official name just some general ideas on possible name components, or am I just misunderstanding you and you were telling me where the source for her possible name was? Anyway we have a bit more of a staring point now aside from just her appearance and relation to Trixie, namely that the writer of the comic thought her name should have some sort of connection with the "tricks" part of her daughter's, with Spectacle and Showcase being given out as starting elements.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Comment posted by Galaxy of Equestria deleted Jan 24th, 2018
Comment posted by Galaxy of Equestria deleted Jan 24th, 2018

( no I mean it was on twitter!)
I didn't meat as her name was twitter I meat the look on twitter!

Ah so ya I did misunderstand what you had said, good to have that cleared up.

I vote this to be her name !

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18