Equestria Divided 705 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 141

1850071 Ah! I'm sorry! Real life got in the way, and I accidentally deleted what I had written!

I'll get to work rewriting it ASAP :twilightsheepish:

And don't think I forgot about you Trixie! Happy Birthday!

No real rush. I'll probably be posting the RP thread around 24 hours from now, and then there's the waiting for the other players to do their first posts.

Yay for my birthday!!!!!!:pinkiehappy:

Name: Wrath Garr, The Butcher, of the Zodiac Clan
Species: Minotaur
Appearance: Dark grey hide, covered with dark grey, shaggy fur with a bluish tint. Stands a head taller than Celestia, which is not uncommon in the Minotaur race, with a body that is covered in bulging muscles. His eyes are an ocean blue during a raging storm. Has both horns that go up and then curve downward to the front and level out. All in all he is a prime physical specimen of the warrior race. His casual wear consist of a simple black cloth poncho and trousers. Due to the long trek he decided to leave his full suit of heavy armor at home. He did bring his twin, double sided axes along though, even if this was supposed to be a peaceful meeting.
Personality: He is the stong silent type for the most part. He would rather listen and learn, than to talk openly and reveal what all he knows. He considers it a strategy to be able to have the upperhand against his opponents. He is not easily angered, but when pushed to the point, well there is a reason he is called The Butcher. To those he has chosen to consider friends he is loyal and caring. In the right company he will lighten up and is open to good laughs and hard cider. The opportunity rarely comes nowadays though. Even when the Minotaur clans are at peace, he remains ever vigilant, and now even more so that the Princesses are gone.

1850295 I'm still working on the next set of the application, sorry for my lateness. Stupid phone.

I say, for his lateness, that we string him up on the rack, and force him to buy, borrow, or steal a REAL computer with a keyboard, chrome, water cooling, and no less then a terabyte and a half of R.A.M..:trixieshiftleft:

I talked to Man Gell a little while ago. He is currently in lectures. He will be posting the thread around 6pm because that is when he has the time to do so.

Okay, it looks good so far. Any idea when you can get the rest of it up?

I cannot condone this course of action.

Firefox is clearly better than Chrome.

For everyone else..

He will be posting the thread around 6pm.

That's 6pm my time (Around 4 and a half hours from now.). GMT +0.00. Hope to see y'all there.

1855971>>1855870
I'm more intrested in culculateing the amount of expantions I would need for my computer to mod in a terabyte of RAM. My guss is a plot load.

1855971ack-story of your character: Wrath Garr is the youngest of 4. The eldest his brother Cronos, then his sister Tatiana, then sister Shaiira. Parents are long since gone which was no surprise even though Wrath Garr is still fairly young. Compared to most other races Minotaurs have short lifespans due to their harsh ways of living. In Minotaur culture the stongest lead, for only the strong survive. Which is how Cronos has recently taken control and now leads the Zodiac Clan. Cronos challenged the old clan leader to a duel to the death and came out on top. Out of respect for his brother and lack of interest in the position Wrath Garr will not challenge his older brother for it. Though if they ever were to fight one another to the death most would not know who to bet on. Cronos had more experience in battle but Wrath closes the gap with superior brute strength and speed, along with a rage that burned inside of him that would give the most hardened soldiers nightmares. It is rumored that he practices the tradition of the Ancients and eats the hearts of his slain foes. Though the Minotaurs are a stubborn race they are not stupid, and know that they cannot stay out of this war for much longer. With Fluttershy convincing some of the smaller clans warriors to join her cause and other selling themselves out, the clans agreed upon a gathering to begin talks about what to do. There Wrath Garr volunteered to make the journey to the Summit. It was a surprise to Cronos, but with them being one of the oldest and most powerful clans, second only to the Phoenix Clan, along with nobody else wanting to leave it was decided. Wrath Garr would be the voice of the Minotaur race in this war. Until he returned all clans were now under a war time treaty with each other, for the survival of their race.

Firefox is clearly better than Chrome.

Firefox is clearly better

Firefox is

Firefox

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

1855971 Prejudices
Cult of Laughter- unaware of existence
Whitegold- Views them as weak and without honor to hire others to fight battles for them.
Moon and Star- Believe whole faction an abomination not only for what Twilight Sparkle tried to do, but naturally have a distaste for unicorns. Coming from a race that wield no magic whatsoever, believe power like that should not be given to random ponies who have not earned it.
Earthborn- Respect their strength, but are wary of their new technological creations.
Stormwing- Like their militaristic views and harsh punishment against their own traitors.
Everfree- Most of Minotaurs that have already joined the fight have allied with Fluttershy, though the majority don't know why. So open to talks with them.

It's about time someone agrees with me about pointless computer things.

Then again, Midori is CLEARLY the king, queen, and jester of all web browsers.

T'is missing a background of your character's race.

1850295 I hope I'm still in the running to be accepted? Real life got in the way yet again, sorry that I'm posting this after the RP has started, maybe I could join in as a latecomer or something?

This is all I could really get out in a hurry, if it needs more or doesn't really cover enough just let me know.

Back story of Race: Zony's are a misunderstood breed. They didn't ask to be born and scandalized as freaks and abominations. And yet, they are among the most heavily judged. Why a half unicorn-half zebra is as bad as a changeling to some ponies is completely inexplicable; why a zony must stand outside, or sit by the door while her pony friends enjoy the warmth of the hearth is one of the many unanswerable questions a zony must deal with. Even a regular zeba is treated better than a zony, at least they don't dare to mix the blood of two species. However, it used to be that a zony was just as accepted as a unicorn or zebra would've been, at least in the border cities.
For Equestria had a fair number of cities bordering zebra lands, and it was not uncommon, nay- it was indeed quite common, for a zebra and a pony to sire foals together. At their zenith, before the disappearances of the Royal Sisters, 15% of the population of border cities was made up of zonies.
But then came the fall, and zonies were forced into small camps of highly exclusive, well armed refugees. They have not taken a very active roll in the fighting, or really taken sides at all, but that does not mean they do not care, and indeed they take a keen interest in the affairs of other races and factions, biding their time, waiting for clues to hint who would be most favorable to join.

You're fine. I'm not gonna stop y'all from playing just because you're a little bit late.

That's an acceptable background, so I'll let you in. Good luck :3

1811719 Race Backstory- The Minotaur's history our one of the more violent ones of Equestria. Since the time historians first began to document their ripples through time, every word was written in blood. Before the two Princesses came to be the Minotaurs had a vast Empire the expanded throughout the land. No race was safe from the path of destruction they carved. Discord himself to gave them his blessing, for everywhere a Minotaur stepped hoof in chaos was to be had. With that the Minotaurs solidified their dominace in the world, of course once Discord saw that the race had peaked he only thought it fit to tear them back down. With a snap of his fingers the Minotaur nation burned itself to the ground. The King was betrayed and killed by a traitor. The only two clans at that time, Phoenix and Zodiac, blamed each other and a civil war ensued. By the time the two sisters came along, with the internal fighting and other races rising up against their overlords, the Minotaur race had neared extinction. Once Celestia and Luna defeated the King of Chaos they passed judgement upon the once proud nation. They decided to banish them to the mountainous region of the northeast, sealing them away from the rest of the world with magic. There they would be safe from the other races the still harbored hate torwards them and wanted rid themselves of the destructive Minotaur. There they would also be allowed to repopulate and strengthen their numbers to a safe level, which Princess Luna made sure of, or should we say Nightmare Moon.Once Nightmare Moon was born she secretly placed a fertility spell over the Minotaurs. She made a pact that if they fought for her that she would return them to their former glory. Without hesitation both clans agreed upon the pact, for their brother's and sisters had grown bored and mad with a life without battle. As their numbers swelled they prepared themselves to once again wage war with the rest of Equestria. But before Nightmare Moon could release them she was defeated by her sister using the Elements of Harmony. So with an army hungry for blood but unable to break through the magical barriers that kept them banished the Minotaurs once again turned on each other. After the intial shock of having to remain imprisoned for longer wore off and enough blood was spilt, the Minotaur leaders came to an understanding. Seeing as peace was not in their nature they would need to split up into multiple clans and divide the land up. The plan worked for some time but food and resources became more and more scarce with each passing year. Old wounds were open and clans began to fight amongst each other over the smallest of things. Thankfully once Princess Luna returned the sisters took down the barrier as they were now able to put the Minotaurs down together again if necessary.Wary of what had changed and what had not during the banishment, the Minotaurs have been slow to rejoin the world they once knew. Now that the sisters are gone some see it as an opportunity for them to come together once again and recapture old glories long lost.>1856723

Man Gell I won't be able to start playing by at least 3 days

so sorry:fluttershysad:

That should be fine.

Please keep all future RP post adequately spaced out, that wall o' text was rather hard to read.

That's alright. Hope whatever's obstructing your day-to-day life gets resolved soon.

University, simple as that, only have sundays to write something

Can we please keep OOC topics in the OOC thread please?

1853412>>1874154
Both of you, keep the OOC comments within posts in the RP thread to a bare minimum, try to use this thread if anywhere..

Trixie, there was probably some misinformation going on. I was making a joke about your tendency to call threads "dead". I was trying to inform you that you need to post soon, something you haven't done yet.

Pine, the thread is not dead. I'm rather busy with things and I've been waiting for everyone to post before I move the "plot"

Twas a skype comment that he told me that the RP was dead, not my fimfic page.

Does it really matter? You still took a private conversation between you and Gell, and made it sound like the world was against you. Again. I was making that point, which you seem to have missed.

1831307>>1850191>>1850154>>1848684>>1821540>>1825969>>1831716

why hast thy postingness stopped? DX!

School and personal matters have been taking up a lot of my time lately and I have been lacking the motivation to post so much.
I hope to start posting a bit more sometime soon

I didn't stop. I'm waiting for others to post.

Heh, same here. If I have a little luck, I should be working soon. But seeing as my luck is terrible; as proven by the fact that I'm worse than Death at card games; probably not.

1965068 1965212
I posted.

1965212 I have been generally busy as well... barely able to talk to my friends recently. Should have some time to post soon.

Relevant to the RP.

Trixie doesn't think that she can join this RP. She several other RPs, and well... this one is moveing very slow due to so many players. Got to cut the fat somewhere.

Le gasp, nobody thinks of trixie as 'fat to cut'! DX

I'm starting on a post now.

k.

It's a shame to lose you Trixie. In the few Rp's that I have had the pleasure of working with you I have seen you as a wonderful and highly entertaining player. I'm sure that will we meet again in another Rp somewhere down the line.

Can we get a description on what the other Inn's are like? Or is such a thing only for those with the richest tastes? :P

....I am aware that this is a dead thread and the Rp has long been abandoned, but I would love for this idea to be reborn from the ashes at some point. It died rather early.

Fauxst
Group Admin

5403546 There is still no RP allowed in the forums, though I didn't think I needed to lock these, too, but I will if needed. Please get in contact with the original creators if you wish to know more about it and whatever future plans may or may not exist for it; you're more likely to get a response that way.

Understandable. I just wanted to see if there was still anyone around after all this time; Maybe recreate the Rp on a different site is all.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 141