Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So... I'm writing a story where Diamond Tiara plays a pretty big role, and there's a part where Silver Spoon says her father's name (Silver Spoon says Silver Spoon's father's name...), and I was just wondering WHO THE HAY IS SILVER SPOON'S FATHER!?

I don't think they ever really said it in the show thus far, and I haven't seen any fics that mentions it. Are Diamond and Silver sisters? Or what? I have absolutely no idea...

Just make an oc character for her dad

870529What he said.

When in doubt, make an OC!:pinkiehappy:

870546 When in doubt, make a OC that is a amnesiac diety that has been made into a foal, and then let everyone assume it's a HiE and not read your story.

870561....Dude, I get it. You don't need to bring that up in a completely different post.

870577 I just being a tease, (I sometimes be a Arse'hole when I'm in a bad mood, If I am being one now I sincerely apologize.)

Comment posted by Tibbles deleted Apr 12th, 2013

870522. Call him "Sterling".

Wow. I just came up with that and it's pretty good. NEW HEADCANON.

870649 That's pretty damn good. Better than 'Table Spoon' anyday.

870649 That is a good one, especially if you're going for a 'good' father figure. I was actually planning on Silver Dollar for my story, but I may have to steal your idea. :scootangel:

870748>>870837. Thanks guys. And if you ever need good names for Not quite canon characters, I've loads of them.

I think he was actually referenced in the zap-apple jam episode- Or is that Diamond Tiara's father? Ah, well. Sterling Silver sounds authentic.

872306. Again, I have loads of ideas for non-canon characters if you ever need them.

He does have that kind of look about him, similar to Silver Spoon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15