Completed Story Compendium 1,702 members · 21,068 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Danger Beans
Group Admin

Hey All. So as you've probably heard by now (if my own feed is anything to go by) that a Fallout Equestria spinoff by the name of Project Horizions has made its way onto FIMFiction. The story stands at about 1.5 million words and is being uploaded to FIMFiction piecemeal so the author can edit the chapters.

Because of the story's sheer length, I'm making a new folder, titled 'Millionaires' for completed stories with over a million words. As far as I can tell, Horizons is the only finished story on FIMFiction to achieve this milestone, but if you know of any others than please inform me as this folder will be restricted.

That is all.

Just checked the Longest category under the Browse option, and this one seems to suit the 'Completed' + 'Over a million words' criteria. Seemingly the only one at present, until Project Horizons finishes uploading.

Last part of a series of similarly enormous stories as well. All due terrified respect the way of the author.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

Are you stalking me now? :duck:

I actually was aware of BlackRoseRaven's existence, I just forgot about him. The story you linked is the finale in a saga that's something like 10 million words long. :twilightoops: Some people. . .

But it is complete, so I'll add it. Thanks for the hit.

Frankly, I'd thought you'd have gotten more suspicious about the dashingly handsome Scotsman wearing a pair of binoculars tracking your every step long ago. You didn't even respond to all these nice notes I left inside your shower. :raritydespair: Joined this group in a moment of madness some time ago, saw this thread pop up, and had a glance at the Longest section to see what stuff might be going on there.

I think if you treat BlackRoseRaven's series as a single piece of work, it qualifies as the longest ever piece of English literature. Subspace Emissary and À la recherche du temps perdu combined ain't got nothing on it.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

Ah, I was wondering why every time I stepped out of the shower there would be messages smeared in blood-red lipstick. (At least, I hope it was lipstick.)

And yarg, BRR's one of those writers who just ooze words. (The bastards.) I'm sure that if you added up all of the combined Horseword's on this site, we'd have some kind of fanfiction milestone.

4690094 As of 1:16 on September 5th 2015, 1,249,631,445 'Horsewords' have been written on this site.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

4690499 And it doesn't look like 'Horsewords' will be slowing down anytime soon, so that number is going to keep going higher and higher.

If you sort by wordcount and completion thers also "Shifting Melodies" "Forgiveness Pending" and "Appledashery" With over 1 mil Word counts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10