Completed Story Compendium 1,703 members · 21,101 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Danger Beans
Group Admin

Hello all! Welcome to the Compenium's newest feature: Across the Finish Line!

This will be a monthly spotlight on those long-running fics that have managed to finally achieve Complete status!

This inaugural Spotlight covers those stories that achieved Completed status In January of 2015. Ordered by Length, enjoy!

Bullet Storm
Author: Reeve
Word Count: 170k
Genre: Crossover, Dark
Synopsis:Life was never the same for Pinkie Pie when she walked out of Celestia's study, her emotional and mental well-being only continued to deteriorate until she finally left Ponyville and her friends in the hopes of burying the memories of her experiences at the Arcane Manor. But with the Grand Galloping Gala just around the corner, she agrees to take the first step in getting her life back on track by going and seeing the friends she left behind all those months ago. It was supposed to be a new beginning, but instead she finds herself thrust back into the deadly game she had barely escaped from.

The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Author: Harry Leferts
Word Count: 161k
Genre: Cossover, Human
Synopsis: Harry Potter was a lonely boy who one day wished for a friend. Luna, trapped on the moon, wished for the same. And so their wishes are granted. How will the two deal with each other? And what about Nightmare Moon? Needless to say, their lives are going to change in both expected and unexpected ways...

The Evening Sonata
Author: Daniel-Gleebits
Word Count: 133k
Genre: Sad, Human, Romance
Synopsis: It has been weeks since the defeat of the Dazzlings, and Sunset Shimmer's friendships have only gotten stronger. Whilst finally relaxing in the times of peace, Sunset discovers an old enemy: Sonata Dusk. Strangely alone and apparently homeless, Sonata's luck seems to be at its all time low.
Seeing a little of herself in the former siren, Sunset embarks on a mission to help Sonata find friendship.

Courage
Word Count: 130k
Author: scion
Synopsis: Loyalty; Generosity; Laughter; Honesty; Kindness; Magic;

These are the pillars upon which Equestrian society stands. Upon these principles, Harmony is maintained, and civilization flourishes.

But there are other magics in this world. Intelligent life requires three things:
Wisdom, to decide upon an action.

Courage, to go through with the action.

Power, to carry out the action.

An individual with Wisdom, Courage, and Power... can change the world.

Essenza di Amore
Author: Cerulean Voice
Genre: Sad, Adventure
Word Count: 53k
Synopsis: Orphaned as a filly, a young pegasus named Kaviyayu is raised by an adoptive Earth pony family in a secluded, peaceful village. When a strange pony drops by the village, Kaviyayu and the other foals are captivated by her tales of the world, as well as her various spells and illusions for their amusement. But there's something about the way she doesn't speak of her own family... how she never removes her traveller's cloak... how she seems to take a very strong interest in Kaviyayu...

Who is this mysterious mare, what does she seek, and just what is so special about that pendant she wears?

That's all for now! If you know of a long-running fic that's finished it's run this Febuary, then feel free to send me a link and I'll make sure to add it next month.

I'll see you all at the finish line next month!

Danger Beans
Group Admin

This is going to be a new monthly feature. I hope you all enjoy.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or complaints, don't be a stranger; feel free to comment! :twilightsmile:

I just (finally) finished my afterword/acknowledgements chapter of Essenza di Amore. I know it's not to your taste, but there it is anyway.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

Tastes are irreverent to this feature, so long as it's complete, and was completed in January of 2015. It's been added.

Also:

Also loosely inspired by symphonic metal band Nightwish's sixth studio album, Dark Passion Play.

Now I'm intrigued. That was the first Nightwish Album I ever bought. "The Poet and the Pendulum" remains one of my favorite songs of all time to this day. I've added Essenza to my RiL.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4