SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I know what you guys are thinking. OVERUSED PAIRING.
Well I just had an idea. What if, and stay with me now, Daring Do was.... Rainbow Dash's mother.

LE GASP.:pinkiegasp:

Think about it, we've never seen her mother( not me at least) and RD's pop could be the only one that knew who Daring Do was before anypony else did. To make things even more interesting, what if the author of the Daring Do series..... is the real Daring Do herself.

And, going in for the kill, Rainbow Dash meets her.

What happens? *shrugs*

Sounds like a good story to me. What are your thoughts on that?
p.s what does this have to do with Spikedash?........i dunno :rainbowderp:

what if the author of the Daring Do series

The author is Twilight's mother.

Ya sure? I've seen a lot of these during my time on fimfiction. Not to mention Trixilight :trixieshiftright:

2201013 Don't forget Rarijack, Sparity, and Tuna.

Hmmmm....... YOU ARE OVER RULED. Besides, this was just a theory :moustache:

We don't know that. Oh god we don't know that.

You were actually worried about that? :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Must I remind you that christian parents let their kids watch this and flipped their shit when derpy happened hasbro will never have ANY f/f pair in the show.

what if there some sort of strange revol- Nope. I agree. Shuddap brain.

2201010 It works! By Jove, it works!

Atleast someone gets me

We'll have all our answers in Season 4 Episode 4 :raritystarry:

“Daring Don’t” — When Rainbow Dash discovers that the new A.K. Yearling book she has been eagerly anticipating is delayed, she recruits her reluctant pony friends to spring into action to ensure the book gets written. However, when the ponies arrive to help the famous author, they soon discover that A.K. Yearling has a secret that sends Rainbow Dash and her pony friends on an unexpected mission, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, December 7 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Yeah, the canon just killed the comics continuity :rainbowlaugh:

And you might be right, she really looks like Daring Do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21