SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Vexy
Group Admin

Well, I'm pleased to announce that this group has now hit 100 members! (and kinda gone over... I'm a little late with this one...)

I'm so pleased that the competition I announced the other day has been met with such enthusiasm. Already we have two entries, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. However, I still need more! I needz ma druuuuuuuuuuuug!
:pinkiecrazy:

But enough about that; I'm just pleased that this group is growing so well, and I'm really eager to see how big this group is going to get. After all, there must be more SpikeDash shippers out there (even if they're not as zealous as I...) The popularity of SpikeDash as a shipping is actually rising quite rapidly. There's already fifty-six fics in this group alone, and I can already tell you that there is also a gathering of SpikeDash shippers over on DeviantArt! We're bigger than a lot of other ships out there. I don't care what people say, I'm pushing for this ship to make it big!

Which is why I'll be writing a lot of SpikeDash.

After reading the two fics submitted for the competition thus far, I really got inspired to write some more SpikeDash. You can expect to see them in the near future. I will warn, however, that one of them will have a mature rating. Power to you if you like that stuff, I guess! I'm also constructing a nice, long SpikeDash with another author on the site (who will remain anonymous until I post a blog about it). I really can't wait to publish that one.

But enough about me - onwards to some celebrations for hitting one hundred members, I just wanted to talk a little about the history of Spike and Rainbow Dash's relationship.

From the dawn of time, Spike and Rainbow Dash have been clearly meant for each other. As early as generation three (or whatever generation this image is - I have no idea...) Spike and Rainbow Dash have been the perfect couple...

Eurgh, what am I saying? Who even liked that generation?

No, THIS Spike and Rainbow Dash are truly meant for each other!

With 105 members at the time of posting, I think I can safely say we're well on our way to our next benchmark already! Keep shipping, my friends! Soon, we will take over the world! It's only a matter of time before SpikeDash becomes the biggest pairing on Fimfiction and everyone is shipping it!

This is awesome.
Long live :moustache::heart::rainbowkiss:.

I say, it looks like you got enthusiasm to spare :rainbowlaugh:

Anyways, nice to see that you have inspiration! Will surely look forward to it.
It also wouldn't be fair if you could just sit and bask in the glory that is SpikeDash and not write something yourself, hmm?

...and let's start small and begin with getting SpikeDash to be the most popular Spike pairing.
It won't be easy since we've got tough competition with Spilight and Sparity :ajsleepy:

Vexy
Group Admin

I'll try and tone down the enthusiasm... we wouldn't want any of the new fellas thinking I'm completely insane, would we! :pinkiecrazy:

and I've always got a lot of SpikeDash on my mind. Unfortunately multi chapters take so long to write. :duck:

As for the most popular Spike pairing... well Spilight isn't as popular a ship as I first thought, and Sparity? Despite his crush, the popularity only really picked up after S02E11 Secret of my Excess. I think we stand a good chance in the Spike shipping department.
:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5