SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Vexy
Group Admin

Some people write fast! Already we have one entrant for the SpikeDash competition I mentioned earlier. I didn't even have time to write up any formal rules!

So I shall do so now - the competition is a go!

From the time of posting, you guys have until August 31st to write a SpikeDash shipfic. Your fic must obviously be a romance between Spike and Rainbow Dash. The fluffier the better! Your fic can be as long or as short as you like, multichapter or one shot - the choice is yours. The winner will be selected in September, and it will be judged by both the plot, characterization and writing quality of the fic. I'll be reading them all personally and no doubt leave a thorough review.

If you have any questions, please leave them below (I know I won't have covered everything in this little thread as I literally rushed to write it five minutes ago!)

Until then, write me some SpikeDash! I need it! :rainbowkiss:

Anyone who writes about foot fetishes gets bonus points!

These bonus points may only be spent on Love and Adoration from Vexy. They may not be spent to gain any kind of advantage, benign or otherwise, in this competition.

1470933 Oh mane I love this image

Vexy
Group Admin

I originally found it on some random site ages ago. More recently, however, I found it on derpibooru. I don't normally dig anthro, but I'll admit the guilty pleasure of doing so - just this once!

1471028 I don't normally either but...boobs.

1471678 A lesson to live by. :moustache::eeyup:

I've got an idea, and I'm writing it.

Vexy
Group Admin

Aww really, Geo? :rainbowkiss:

Damn, that'd be awesome of you. :twilightsmile:

Waiting sucks.

Does it have to be September? :pinkiesad2:

Dude. I am so in one this! *Squees* I've been looking for a chance to write a decent romance story for a long time but I just never have the drive to go through with my ideas (Plus I get really scared and don't post em :applecry:) so this presents me with the perfect opportunity!

I have begun my conquest for the SpikeDash competition. I feel the need to add more detail to the first chapter, but I just wanted to make sure my idea wasn't taken by another. It will probably be only two chapters since it was originally supposed to be a one-shot thing. I want in on this contest since I missed out on Mallajong's first contest long ago. Also sorry, but I can't put a foot-fetish thing in my story. It would be out of place. I hope you understand.

Vexy
Group Admin

It's not too far away now, Geo! :rainbowkiss:

Please do! I'm really enjoying all these stories, and I'm definitely considering doing something like this more often!

Don't worry. There's still a few days before the deadline. :twilightsmile:

You should /totally/ do more competitions like these! More SpikeDash!

Vexy
Group Admin

I definitely will. I'm just musing over how best to spice it up a little. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! I was thinking of something similar to prompts, but that aren't as restrictive.

I've organized plenty of writing competitions and prompts on this site in different groups. If you'd like some assistance in the future, I'd be more than happy to help! :twilightsmile:

So about these "points":moustache: I may indulge....

Vexy
Group Admin

DO IT!

No one's done it yet, and I'm going to feel the need to do it myself if no one else does it! :pinkiesad2:

Well..... I just read the very small print below that tickle image. Just now. :ajbemused:
Ah well. Imma still do it for the points. No matter what ANYONE says :twilightangry2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19