SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Vexy
Group Admin

Well, it seems I'm the only admin of this group still going. :pinkiesad2:

But since

SpikeDash = OTP

I can safely state that I'm not going anywhere. Ever.

So, with that out the way, I'll get right ahead and introduce myself. For those of you who've never managed to stumble across me on this site (Kudos to you!), I'm Vexy and founder of the Straight Shipping group and avid Spike shipper. SpikeDash is my absolute favorite pairing, so I've decided I'm going to tweak this group a little.

For starters, I'm going to make a proper banner, redo the group description and possibly also change the group icon. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions you want to mention, feel free to post them in this thread. I'm going to be here a while, so feel free to PM me if you need help with anything. In the meantime, I'm going to work on my SpikeDashes.

Thanks for reading.

~Vexy, your admin.

1325968 Nope. Ain't got any, because I know you will always do what you do best.

Vexy
Group Admin

Oh, you! :rainbowkiss:

I'm trying to think up things for the community to do. I would do group competitions, but I don't want to overburden myself (already doing one monthly in Straight Shipping!)

1326155 Why don't you ask for admins for this group in a Straight Shipping post?

Vexy
Group Admin

A fair point. To be honest, I'm not sure I really need any other admins. This group is pretty small, and Garbo should be coming back soon.... soon....

And if he doesn't, I can just throw me excess weight around and look awesome (unfortunately it doesn't say this group was founded by me... a pity...) :raritywink:

One could almost imagine me being someone of any actual importance when they see this thread. :rainbowlaugh:

1326282 You at least could use one more.

1325968 Only admin? Let's change that. I would LIKE TO APPLY AND I PROCLAIM IT LOUD! :flutterrage: I'll do you some special favors too... (insert wink emote here)

Vexy
Group Admin

1326299>>1326341

Pretty sure one admin will do for now.

When the time arises and I require another admin, I'll post a thread letting everyone know. :twilightsmile:

1326352 Got'cha.

At least keep me in mind... :ajsmug:

1325968 Would this be a good avatar for the group?

Vexy
Group Admin

Sweet! Where'd you find this? :pinkiegasp:

1326719 Easy. Just typed in SpikeDash in Google images.

Also there's a SpikeDash deviantart page

Vexy
Group Admin

I'm watching it already. :raritywink:

There's also a great SpikeDash video on Youtube. I found it earlier while searching for good banner images.

Vexy
Group Admin
Comment posted by Vexy deleted Jul 20th, 2013

1326754 Also I saw you had found this 3 hours ago, Mr Smith. :moustache:

Vexy
Group Admin

How'd you know? :rainbowhuh:

1326831 I have my ways. :ajsmug: (And you said OTP on the video)

Yes, I'm just like that.

Vexy
Group Admin

Very well, let me know if you see any good images for the banner. Otherwise I'll just build one myself like I did with the Straight Shipping group.

1326889 I'd think it would be a good idea to make one yourself. The Straight Shipping group banner was well done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24