The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 64
Razorbeam
Group Admin

If both duelists involved would kindly let me know that they are ready, this duel can begin. If one of the dueling parties does not report in (ready or otherwise) before Wednesday [1/9/2013], they will forfeit the match. If neither report in, both will forfeit.

Whether you are ready or not, please make it known in an ((OOC)) post here in this thread.

This duel was concluded [1/14/2013] with Hyzaku as the victor by opponent disqualification.

Comment posted by Hyzaku deleted Aug 5th, 2013

((Ready. Still in school so I might be a bit slow but let's do this))

601545 ((ready but you still haven't answered my PM which is really important))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I'm trying, bud. I had lots of other things to do, both on and off the PC. I promise to get to it, but right now I'm at work. I'll do it over lunch. :twilightblush:))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Now that you're both here, I'll open this duel up for you guys once I have the judge-list posted, so that you have options for who to send your posts to. Right now I can't have you starting, since I haven't yet made it clear who all the judges are, and I can't handle your posts myself while here at work.))

601554 ((I think you should reply to his comment. Also hi, name is Ragnar. Im from Sweden and I am the guy that is gonna kick your ass today))

601616 ((fair enough. Also, where we to send a PM to the judges with our action and reaction which they will either deem possible or not?))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((That will be made clear later today.))

601624 ((cool, cool. I still admire how well you are organizing this. I mean holy crap, an organized fighting tournament between 64 (damn you are popular) people all across Europe and the US is no small task.))

In the stands, a lone cloaked figure sat apart from the other audience and observed. She took a step forward and looked at the spectacle to be.

"HEY!", FireStarter screamed from her place. "You better kick that unicorn's flank sore, ya hear me Archimedes!"

601942 upon seeing who the shout came from (or at least the cloak that she stole) Archimedes smiled "trust me friend! this battle will be a piece of cake! you better win your battle too so i can defeat you in the final round!" Archimedes shouted back

601955 "You wish!", Came the cloaked albino changeling's reply. "Also, still not your friend!" She knew she would not mind it though... not much, anyway.

601870>>601624 ((anyone have any idea where the hell 601554 went? or where he/she is from? wanna know for the time-zone info))

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I will be editing all first posts in the duel threads when I get home to include the timezone information of the duelists. I did not have time to do this before work.))

601964 ((you forgot the ooc brackets lol. and i have no idea))

601966 ((better? also, shame))

601988((yes, much :3))

Knightmare and his companions are on the stands, cheering on.

"Who'sh gonna win?" Kngihtmare asked.

"Dunno, but Twinxie's money is going on that 'Malachite' fellow."

"I'unno, Twinx." Pinklone said, "That Archimedes guy's got skills."

"Letsh jusht watch the fight and shee who I gotta worry about."

602076 ((well that sucks ass. how many hours we talking about? its 20:00 in sweden right now and i rather sleep by 23:00))

602290 ((sorry but that is simply to late for me. hmm, when did you say you could fight in the morning and for how long?))

602335 ((well it's either that or I'll have to get home, do shit, sleep at 20:00 too 0:00, fight a while and then back to sleep. i'd rather not do that but i can do that for a fellow person. what time I it at your place, exactly? (in 24h clock plz)))

602535 ((would you be able to put up with that for a week? we could try something else if you want. what hours do you work?))

602618 [[that is good, thank you for taking one for the duel. I shall honor you by fighting with my whole heart and soul in our match.]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

601554, 601607
((I am opening this duel. You may now fight one another. Please follow this link to see the list of judges.

You must conclude your duel, either by killing blow (judge's rule), forfeit, or voting decision. A vote will be held by default in the event that the duel is not completed by 12:00 a.m. [-5:00 GMT] on Saturday [1/12/2013].

Fight with honor!))

Aurus rose from his seat suddenly, drawing a hush over the crowd and ready combatants alike. His smile was one of excitement, and it was clear from the tone that ventured forth from his throat that he was just as eager as those in the stands who were barely repressing their words to hear him speak.

"It is clear that you are all excited to see this match, and I an right there with you! Lets not delay, and commence the battle, one which I am sure will be monumental. This duel between Archimedes and Malachite should not be taken lightly. Not now, or ever in the future, as this will be a moment of history to be remembered gloriously for ages to come!"

The crowd roared in excitement, stilling once more for Aurus' final words before the unleashing of this once-in-a-lifetime event.

"Begin the match!"

The deafening roars that followed drowned out the trailing of even his mighty voice, and any hope that the clash of steel or a blast of magic had to be heard.

Archimedes walked into the area as the battle was introduced. The arena was indeed packed to the brim with changelings, ponies, griffons and diamond dogs. All there to witness the grand battle. this is my chance to prove my pack to the world. To show that we are capable of creation Archimedes thought. His mind was set. He WOULD win this tournament. He would meet king aurus and then maybe. i must win, to prove that I can hold the responsibility of my knowledge. A serious and grim look donned his face as he put on his face plate. His entire body, from the tip of his tail to his ears, was now encased in armor. His right hand held his halberd and the talons on his left shined in the sun. He's was ready for his opponents first move.

603106 ((ready when you are))

Comment posted by Hyzaku deleted Jan 9th, 2013
Comment posted by the_sane_maniac deleted Jan 9th, 2013
Comment posted by Kapuchu deleted Jan 9th, 2013

604730 ((I noticed, didn't see the last part of you PM. I'm sorry, it's deleted.

((Approved by Kapuchu))

Archimedes was prepared for a magical attack but had not anticipated one to come close to him this quickly. He quickly did what he could think of and took a jump back before putting his talons left gauntlet in front of the dot while go took a low, defensive stance with his body. He had taken care to position himself so that his left was pointing at the unicorn. The blast detonated and Archimedes recoiled from the blast. The pawn he had used to defend himself was knocked back but other then that he was mostly unharmed save for a bit shaken. But the unicorn didn't know that. He tilted his head and said with a amused voice "that all you got?"
With that he started to run towards the unicorn halberd pointing at him. ((How far apart are we?))

604710 ((son of a bitch that took me long enough. I'm so fucking sorry, I'll be faster next time :pinkiesad2:))

((after approving Hyzaku's next post, I'm logging off.))

604745 ((shame, see ya later))

604748 ((I actually never fired that bolt))

604752 ((nice. Also what kind of pick axe? Got a pic?))

Comment posted by the_sane_maniac deleted Jan 9th, 2013

((... Didn't I tell you to fix your capitalization? I'm sure I did. Please fix your capitalization.))

605217 ((there, was distracted and posted it before i could fix it))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 64