MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,658 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I have read one or two and they are very emotional to me. If any-one knows of a group, folder IN a group or good adoption story that would be great to know of.
Off topic but who is the blonde pony in this groups banner? Lauren Faust's mother?

2274716 I think that's the OC of Bonnie Zacherle, the first woman to bring MLP to the world.

And I haven't seen an adoption specific group. I've considered making one, though.

Maybe the artist's OC?
I don't know.

2274716 I don't know any great adoption stories, sorry. And the blonde mare in the banner is, I think, the original creator of the "My Little Pony" series.

2274716 My group is all adoption, of coarse it's only about ponies adopting humans, does that count

2274733>>2274716

Correct that is Bonnie

Only group I know of is the Scootadopt group

2274841 Thanks! I'll check it out. Some people (Winningverse canon) think Sparkler was adopted by Derpy. I read about this adorable opposite talking Screwball who needs a home. I want more adoption.

2274905 My head-canon is that both Sparkler and Dinky are Derpy's nieces, while their parents are Carrot Top and Written Script.

As substantiated by this screenshot, along with this one as well.

While I am not an admin here, I can see no reason why adoption stories would not belong here. It is a group about motherhood, whether the child is biological or adopted.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10