Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, I just learned about this game called Wife Quest.

In a nutshell: A warrior named Mia has to go on perilous quest to rescue her chick magnet husband, Fernando, from monster girls who have kidnapped him.

It’s funny! It’s an Unwanted Harem genre, but with a faithful husband and a cute wife who is…what’s the word for someone who is not all well-endowed, a tsundere, surprisingly strong, but loving and affectionate to their loved ones?

What I’m trying to say is: What-If: Spike gets kidnapped by every curvaceous females in Equestria, and his wife (your pick) has to go on hilarious, but adventurous, badass missions to save him.

So! Who’s the lucky bride?

And who’re the poor unfortunately souls who are going to get pummeled for stealing the bride’s husband?

We’ve already seen how “clingy” Rarity was with Spike, just for hanging out with Gabby.

But imagine what happens if SOME girls decided to up and steal him from her (that is assuming they get married), then I pity the fool on the other end of Rarity’s hoof.

That is very interesting concept. Reminds me of Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time. Where Peter Grill is named the strongest man in the world, and all these monster girls want him, but he's already engaged to a guildmaster's daughter whose father is one of those super overprotective types and constantly meddles in their relationship. Because of that they've never gone so far as holding hands. While several monster girls have already taken Peter's V-card.

And yeah Rarity's already proven how jealous she can really be if Spike's with some other girl and look like they're closer than just friends. Plus the way she threatened Garble and his boys imagine her delivering a similar threat like that to any ladies getting too close to Spike

That’s certainly an interesting one Phantom, I’ll say that.

That is very interesting concept. Reminds me of Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time.

I thought so too, and thought this was a nice change of pace and refreshing from the anime.

Seriously. The dude is like King Triton times 11.

Because of that they've never gone so far as holding hands.

Maybe what that guy and Peter needs is a certain red crab to really spice up the romance.

While several monster girls have already taken Peter's V-card.

All because they wanted to have “strong offsprings” as strong as their father. Not for love, it seems. And they can’t take no for answer.

Poor dude…

So, for me, it’s a nice change of pace to see Mia dishing out some punishments on the monster girls who kidnapped her husband, just like Inner Moka kicking some monsters’ butts for trying to kill her and Tsukune.

Though, most of them seemed rather brutal (plucking a fairy’s wings off, ripping a salamander’s tail, even beating an oni girl to a pulp with her club. Ouch!)

And yeah Rarity's already proven how jealous she can really be if Spike's with some other girl and look like they're closer than just friends.

Can’t argue with that.

Spike and Rarity have hung out together for how long? And Spike’s only been doing whatever’s Rarity wants.

But in Season 9, Rarity started hanging out and doing what Spike enjoys besides gem hunting, like Power Ponies Palooza, Ogres and Oubliette, so they’re closer than ever.

Plus the way she threatened Garble and his boys imagine her delivering a similar threat like that to any ladies getting too close to Spike

Something like this?

Yes it is.

How often do you see a human girl beating the crap out of several monster girls, because they kidnapped her husband and flirted with him, almost 24/7?

Oh yeah that's threatening someone getting closer to Spike. If she did that to Gabby that would be taking it too far

Yeah rarity is somewhat scary when it matters. Especially when things get…
Personal :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9