King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,695 members · 1,388 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Besides Tim Curry and Jeremy Irons, I suddenly couldn’t help but picture another person whom I thought would be perfect for supplying Sombra’s voice, outside of when Discord resurrected him.

Ian McShane

A large reason I thought McShane would’ve been perfect was because of his villain work as Tai Lung in Kung Fu Panda, and Blackbeard in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

In each of those roles, he brought with him such a classical villain personality while also incorporating a sense of 3-dimensionalism. Plus, he’s shown his capability of changing his voice to one that best suits a character.

What do you guys think?

I couldn't agree more.

I still maintain that Simon Templeman would've made an incredible pick for Sombra's voice; there's this one voice he uses for his more villainous characters I always thought would have been the perfect fit for Sombra; very authoritative. Here, take a listen:

As Loghain of Dragon Age: Origins:

As Kain of the Legacy of Kain series:

Although I was quite happy with Sombra's voice in season 9, I have to agree with this choice as well. I recall him as Blackbeard and yeah, I can see it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7