Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,489 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

How come the Cutie Mark Crusaders never felt that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon when too far, and beat them up? Or beat Babs Seed up? I know this show was for little girls so the people making the show thought violence was bad, but I would've liked to see that and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Because some (and most through my experience) bullied people don't react through violence. At least, from the three schools I've been through. Either a fear of repercussions, of being told on and the story manipulated, or not wanting to stoop to that level. It's a mixture of factors, but it's also the fact that none of the CMC probably were taught that violence would be a good answer to a problem like bullying. It's a combo of different factors in their lives.

Because you're wrong. You should feel bad about this.

Usually, victims of bullying are singled out for differences that get them to be seen as weak or undesirable due to an "otherness". They're picked on due to showing weakness in the form of submission. That's kind of the root dynamic needed for bullying to work.

Also, bullying in the show was very much kept at the level where retaliation through self-defense ("beating them [DT and SS] up") would have been inappropriate.

There is that chance that Filthy Rich might do something or Spoiled Rich and there is also a chance that Granny Smith sending Apple Bloom to Appleloosa

The simplest reason is that would be highly out of character. The CMC are not violent.

7179513 Likely because the one time they did consider retaliation, they overreacted without knowing it. Plus, DT and SS only really pestered them from time to time, and the CMC didn't always need them to gode them into doing things.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7