Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,492 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Yea, I think he is folks. Remember Vacational Death Cruise and a little animation called "Button Masher"? Yep, the creator of Ask the Crusaders is finally continuing his stories! Pretty sure a good number of us based many of our stories on his lore, including Sweetie's relationship with Button. So yea, link:

http://ask-thecrusaders.tumblr.com/post/138444540784/this-is-a-test-for-a-new-comic-format

5019356 Ooh, I hope the comics can at least resume! It looks pretty promising, though it seems we'll have to get used to pre "Crusaders of The Lost Mark" and pre "Bloom and Gloom" Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Didn't he say he was going to ease into some non-Crusader content after he finished Slender-Belle?

From his tumblr, he's going to resume where he left off, trying to go with his own storyline, which let's be honest, he was going to have to if he was gonna keep going. Doing the same thing in my own stories these days.

Oh yes, make no mistake, I love the new cutie marks and I like that the fillies finally have a new direction, but some peoples stories were started before that and most had no idea that was going to happen. No one can suddenly and arbitrarily say something like "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" happened, "off screen" and doesn't effect the major plot and characters ya know?

Seems all CMC fanfics these days are gonna be either pre or post cutie marks and not much can be done about it. (Though keeping their marks a secret I maintain was a good idea on the part of the writing staff.)

Don't count on it too much, this sounds too good to be true. Even if Hasbro shouldn't care (which it probably won't, I have a strong feeling now that this whole thing is old news already for Hasbro and C&Ds are just a scare tactic anyway), Jan made it pretty clear that the whole event and how Hasbro stalled him in this has scarred him a lot and that he has to drop ponies, so don't be surprised if he ceases these plans again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5