The Dreamers 279 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
bookplayer
Group Admin

This is for talking about pony fics or art that you're working on. If you want help with where to go on a story, or need to vent about a project, this is the place. You can also talk about works by other people that you're following- fics, comics, even the show itself.

This thread may contain spoilers for all sorts or things That being said, please warn for what you're spoiling at the top of your post.

bookplayer
Group Admin

So, I'm considering an event for this group in December, based in part on the mini-fic challenge I started in the AppleDash group.

I'm thinking of pledging to write a 100-500 word winter/Hearth's Warming mini-fic each day, and inviting everyone else to do the same. Everyone else doesn't have to do it every day, but if one or two people write one each day we should have a whole thread full of cute holiday mini-fics.

I could either post a prompt each day (Examples: Hot Chocolate, Buying Gifts, Snow, Baking Cookies), or leave it open. In either case, the fics could be any character or pairing, and they'd all be winter or Hearth's Warming themed.

Anyone interested? Any opinions?

I probably won't be able to do every day, but you can count me in to at least write a few! I think having prompts of some kind would be very helpful—at least for some of us. They could be optional.

488265 Its intriguing...

(That's a maybe from me)

I could be persuaded by a particularly appealing prompt...

488265 Sounds like something I might try.

Hi everyone!
I am currently writing a story and I need cover art to go with it. So if you are interested or know of someone who would like to do some art for me, please let me know. :twilightsmile:

Bye :pinkiehappy:
~Midnight Ink

So I've got an "Audio-Fic" that I'm working on, but I need an artist and more voice actors. If you'd like to know more, or even help out, just reply to this or send me a PM!:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9