Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This little tidbit from GenerationTech on youtube decided they would take a crack at a hypothetical war of Earth vs the Galactic Empire.

But what about all of you? What do you think would actually happen? What should we do at this stage?

Personally I can't imagine R&D wouldn't be examining every piece of Imperial Tech we can get our hand on, we may hold the advantage early on but it would only be a matter of time before we are overrun by sheer numbers and resources alone.

I wonder if the Rebellion would come into play during all of this?

5883073 It would depend if it was air-burst or Ground level.

Also depends, planetary shielding on or off

5883445 Depends if they even knew it was coming...

5882981 We would lose 90 to 10. Unless the rebellion comes into play, and we can deliver a tactial nuclear strike against the Imperial Navy, and Death Star, we would lose. On the ground maybe, but the Imperial walkers would be tough. We're simply out numbered and obsolete.

5883073 Pretty high, maybe if delivery wasn't an issue, I could see the entire planet being destroyed considering some of the nastiest nuclear weapons that we have (USA and Russia habing the biggest size nukes and largest stockpiles altogether) is enough to destroy earth at least ten times over.

I can also see information warfare being a big help too, and we do have an understanding of droids. But the odds are stacked against us.

5882981 Death Star goes pew, earth goes poof, Alderaan in a nutshell.:facehoof:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8